Chapter One

Twilight's POV

I walked around my shimmering castle. Shimmer. . . I wonder how Sunset is doing. I went to my grand library and saw the book glowing. What news do you have for me today, Sunset? I used my magic to get it from the high shelf and opened it.

Dear Princess Twilight,
Everybody here really misses you. Especially Flash! He stares at the portal for more than 30 minutes a day! I'm starting to worry about him. The Rainbooms' ratings are OFF the charts! But it isn't the same without you. RD keeps showing off but she is humble at times and Flutter's stagefright is really fading away but she does get nervous when we preform outside the school but I'll think she'll make it. I have the gang here with me and they wanna write something to you.

-Sunset Shimmer

Hey, Twilight! This Rainbow and whatever Sunset wrote about me isn't true! I'm humble ALL the time. I really miss you and I got a secret admirer. I don't know who it is but it's probably one of my fanboys or maybe. . . Soarin! Hope you figure out who your secret admirer is! Anyway, we really miss you!

-Rainbow Dash

Howdy there, Twilight! Yeah, RD has a crush on Soarin. She read the letter 5 times so she can see if it's Soarin's handwriting and even asked Rarity is she recognized it. RD is getting REALLY obsessed with him. Love, the things it can do to ya'. Well. . . Hope ya'll have a good time in that pony world of yours. And I hope you find love yourself! Miss ya'll!!!

-Applejack

Darling Twilight! I miss you so!! Oh! And I have BIG NEWS!!! I have a boyfriend!!! His name is Fancy Pants and he is just a charming little fellow! It was love at first sight when he transferred here CHS and after a few days he asked me out on a date and asked me to be his girlfriend! This is great. I hope you find true love like that charming Flash Sentry. Don't worry I won't steal him from you! Miss you!!!!!!

-Rarity

Hi Twilight!!!!!! It's your great friend PINKIE PIE!!!!!!!!!!! You know Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy aren't the only ones with crushes or BOYFRIENDS!!!!! I got a date with this HILARIOUS guy named Cheese Sandwich! HE IS AWESOME AT PARTY PLANNING!!!!!!!!!!! HE wanted US to go on a DATE in his house!!! Well, he's probably gonna show us to the REAL party central! I hope YOU find TRUE LOVE and whoever your paired with. . . YOU GUYS WILL BE MY ONE TRUE PARING FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Pinkie Pie

Hello Twilight! I really miss you and I do have a crush on a certain guy. People call him a 'creepy janitor' and I did too but then I got to know him and he even gave me some of those heart shaped chocolates! I heard he's friends with the canteen lady and offers him some spare chocolate. He's so sweet! Hope you find your sweet one! I miss you!!!

-Fluttershy

I miss you guys too. I then all of a sudden realized I was crying! I wiped the tears and thought of smething, "Dorris!" I called then a white skinned unicorn with red locks of hair galloped towards me with a scrool containing my schedule.

"Yes, your majesty?" She asks after a formal bow.

"Is my schedule perhaps full this week?" I ask.

She checked the scroll and happily faced me. "You get a week off! 2 weeks off!" She says with a wide grin.

"Great!" I says as I rushed to the room where I put the other portal in.