An Authors Note, but more like an Update

Hey, this is the author of this book and I have finally returned after a pretty long time. Not gonna lie. I know how people feel about having very long periods of time before newer chapters are published. I totally get that and I apologize to the people who have loved this story and who were disappointed that I didn't update as much as they wished I would. I would also like to thank the people who have stuck with me for so long and who have seen this story change as I have grown up and become a better writer. I thank all of you so much for the support and hope all of you are doing well for those who are seeing this.

 I should also say to any newer readers out there that you probably have no idea what I'm talking about and can just move on to the first chapter if that's what you want lol. I'm totally fine with that. Even though I'm not really expecting any new readers anytime soon thanks to what The Meatly has done to the community. No shade to the Meatly but I do think this is pretty much his fault for the Bendy community falling apart. It's sad though because I remember how much I used to love this community and the game itself. Not saying that I don't anymore but it's hard to keep making content and trying to keep this community alive when the creators themselves have failed to do that.

Anyways, I don't wanna end up making this whole thing a rant about what has happened to the community. I can't promise any of you that this story will be updated regularly. I mean clearly I have failed to do that many times throughout the years. But I do hope that the people that come back to read the chapters that I update more recently enjoy what I write. 

This story was originally written in 2017. Which is insane because that means it has already been 4 almost 5 years since this story had come out and since the game had been released! 

Anyways I just want everyone to know that I love you all and thank everyone for the support! Thank you for reading! :)