August Contest

Welcome to the very first contest and thank you for taking your time on reading this book! Here are some short rules that you must follow.

RULES

1. Story must be in English

2. No age restriction and anyone from any country can join

3. Your short story must consist 500 - 5000 words

4. Use either of the following prompt to make your short story:

After having unsuccessful months of running a café, Person A and Person B decided to get out of their comfort zone and started making weird ideas for their menu to attract more customers.

or

Final week is coming up and Person A will always lock themselves in their room to study till midnight. Person B willingly accompanies Person A throughout the night with snacks, silly jokes, and being a good (or horrible) teacher.

HOW TO ENTER

- Simply by commenting the link to your story below (or you can DM me) and tag a friend that you think might be interested in this contest.

- You can only enter one story

- Submit your work before August 25th. The winners will be announced on the first of September.

REWARDS

Three winners will be chosen and here are the rewards that they will receive:

1. They will have their story promoted here

2. The story will also receive a constructive comment and a vote (for sure)

3. Vote(s) for one other story that they'd written

4. A follow from this account

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and send me those stories! I wish you all good luck and if you have any questions or suggestions, don't hesitate to write it here or trough DM.