Tutoring

"So you need to do this and that" (I DO NOT KNOW ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL MATH LOL BARELY IN MIDDLE SCHOOL!!) Said Yoongi.

"Yes, then you need to subtract it"  (i dunno lol) I said, god, i thought he knew it well... but he doesnt... IS HE EVEN A HIGH SCHOOLER?! "You seriously dont know this type of things?" I asked.

"Nope" He said while smiling, well thats something new.

"We only have 10 minutes left, finish that and tell me. Arasso?" I said, i was feling a litle tired today, i dont know why but i was. It was strange. Like something sucked my energy away.

"Arassoooo!" He said concentrated on the math homework.

I was putting my head down on the table, god i was tired and today was my extra shift day. I was going to finish my shift at around 11 or 12 today. I felt that is was a good job it was pretty easy. I was falling asleep. But noo Yoongi had to wake me up.

"yah Sunghwa, wake up you're supposed to help me." He was saying so loud, i groaned in response.

"Seriously?! You said you got it (GOT7's album okay no) but turns out you didnt right?" I said annoyed.

"You look itred." He said while looking at me.

"I know, thats why i was trying to sleep." I growled. "Plus i have to work extra shift on my job today." I said. "Well its time to get into our seats, the teacher will be here in less that 5 minutes." I said while standing up going to my seat.

I felt like Yoongi was following me. 
"Why are you following me?" I said as i turned around.

"I sit across you.." He said, all cooly. 

"O-o-oh" I felt my face burn and turning a rosy pink. 

He smirked, OH MY GOD.

"Well, 'Till next time. Or should i sa tomorrow." He said. I cant wait until this torture ends!!

Later that day on the shift

Such a hard work today. I felt tired, thanks god i finished around 11, i have time to finish the homework great think i didnt habe alot of homework.

I was riding back home when i saw a group of people. I stopped, they looked like a gang. I didnt realized they noticed me.

"Hey you come over!!" Said a guy with deep voice. I was kind of scared, psh I WAS FRIGHTENED!

He came closer to me, i was trembling.

"You know Namjoon we can have fun with her?" Said a princess like guy.

OH GOD WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN TO ME?!?!

"NamJoon Jin stay away from her." Someone said, i've heard that voice before... wait is it who i think it is?!

--------------------------------------------

HELLO!! THIS IS toto_mato_ (lame name ikr nah its Zelo's matoki huehue)

I hoped you liked this chapter thanks for the comments!!

I'm thinking about adding my other fanfic from Asianfanfics.com the main characters are Zico, Chae (YOU), and Kim Woo Bin. What do you think should i?

OMGOMGOMGOMG IM SO HAPPY CAUSE WINNER'S DEBUT M/V IS SCHEDULED!!!! LOL

THE DIRECTOR IS GOING TO BE THE DIRECTORE OF BIG BANG'S FANTASTIC BABY AND 2NE1'S I AM THE BEST

THAT MEANS IT'LL BE GREAT!!

Oh so i was saying, thanks for the comments

i hope you like it:D