"A Hearty Meal" Part 2 (I Am The Best)

Beam's POV

Beam's POV

I went to the nearest grocery in Forth's apartment.

"Let's see, cream, milk, cheese, fettucini, spices and herbs... and one last thing... shrimps! Let's go get some fresh ones." I was making sure I didn't forget anything.

I hope Forth will like my pasta recipe. But I bet he'll be surprised that I can actually cook. You're not the only best self-proclaimed chef in town Forth. I, too, Am The Best.

My grandma once told me that nothing taste better on a dish cooked with love. Get ready Forth, cause I'll be cooking you A Hearty Meal.

"Hmmm...mmm.mmm." I can't seem to stop humming while cooking. It really does feel good to do something for your special someone.

*be-beep!

2 New Messages

*We just finished! Are you still at my place Bee? If you are I'm on my way there

*Please don't go yet. I'm so tired na~ I just want to see you for the last time this day.

-Your Forth

After seeing the messages, I quickly set the table and grabbed the champagne making sure all things are prepared before he arrives.

*time skips

He's here! I quickly got up from where I was seating as I heard the sound of keys jingling from the opposite side of his door.

"Finally, I'm home. Beam? Are you still here?" Shouted Forth as he walked to the dining room. The only area that had the lights on.

"Surprise!" I said shyly.

"What's this? Wow Beam..."

"I cooked you... I mean us dinner."

"Awe Beam, you really shouldn't have bothered." Forth said while taking a seat.