Chapter 4: Useful

Her name is........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Luna's pov*

~6 year's later~

My name is Lunavella ,full name is Lunavella Lapierre. It is a bit similar to my past life's name that my mom gave me and I love it. It's one of my precious memories that I will remember forever.

Somehow, I ended up as the antagonist in Life. If you forgot, well the antagonist ended up dead early in her Life because she was being framed and all. 

There's no way am I gonna let my self be dead at a young age, just no way. I'll have to plan something so I don't interfere with the protagonist life and all. Maybe I should make a bucket list!!! yeah, such a good plan.

In the time of the 2 years, Sara came occasionally to my conscious. She talks about Life and it's origins, but most of the time she rants and complains about her situation.

Which is as an observant that lacks observation skills. Sara is now 14 year's old, she'll be allowed to be in Life for another 20 years. It's not that long really, an observers year is two times normal year in Life.

Plus, the Obsarvia family is immortal. They stopped aging at their age of 50, as per Sara says.

When I'm going to grow up in my teenage years, she said she's going to be with me as a close companion helping me along the way. Aren't I glad to hear that.

Sadly, Sara said that the antagonist's mom died when the antagonist is 7 because her health has no cure. I am going to change that. (Nobody's gonna take this babe's momma from her!!!!) 

Recently, Sara told me that her brother is already in Life which is a bit surprising, means that she forgot to tell me the whole time we met before.

One of her main lacking skills as an observer. Even though it is nice to know about Sara's long life history, it is really sad for my poor brain.

I have a situation where I can't forget a single thing that has been told and I can sadly say that, my brain has been tortured with too much information.

Sara also told me, that I have a cheat and that is a big advantage to me in Life. She said that I can still have my photographic memories so I can remember each and everyone of those who I've met and every other things still, I am contemplating whether that's a good thing or a bad thing.

I also have every single information on Life's law and rules in my mind which I am gonna use to my advantage considering I wanna be the one who brings justice .

NO. I don't want to be a hero. That's just plain lame. I want to be a really powerful lawyer, so I have to take up as many knowledge as I can get.

And with all that knowledge my friend , I'm gonna have to make another checklist again, a really loooooooong one at that *cue the evil laugh*

I am now 6 years old. I live in a small, cozy house with my mother. My father only comes twice a week to visit my home for all these years.

I thought it was because he had to do a lot of work somewhere far or something similar. So, my oh-so-caring self did not ask him nor do I want to know.

I once heard my mother cried silently while ranting about something. I heard every single word she said. Though I don't want to be an eavesdropper, so I confront her about it.

She said that Father has two wives, mother is the first wife and another woman. Father and mother we're both in love and want to get married, but mother had a poor health.