The Date

Millie pov:

Ummm,I said trying not to sound nervous.So how did you like the date Louis asked.Ohhh its great just try not to bring over some fangirls to spoil it. Don't worry about it I have security outside. Listen Lou, No call me boobear said Louis,ok boobear let's just keep things simple. No having it nor thinking of hugging me or kissing me until we get married.Lets see about that, said boobear.I heard that!Ohhhhh Nooooo FANGIRLS! OUT! screamed Boobear.

   Louis Pov:

You know when I met u I thought you were that girly fangirl that chases people around.But I was wrong you're a hot babe with a beautiful face I was really wrong about you .You're the sun that makes me wake up and I think you're beautiful and I'm so lucky to have you. I never thought It would be possible to find a girl like you. You're perfect the way you are please don't change that.

    Millie POV

Wow!I have never heard that from anyone. Boobear I think about you like that too. But what about Eleanor Calder she's your girlfriend what happened? She.........you could notice that he was sad and really red she cheated on me for Harry Styles said Louis. Ohhh I didn't mean to bring that up I'm sorry. It's OK now I've got you.Talking about U have you heard Austin Mahone"s new song U said Louis.Yeah I love that song I said. You want to go to one of his concerts tommorow said Louis.I love you Louis I'm a big Mahomie and a directioner and your girlfriend.