POOL PARTY

Mile received a text from Vijay and Hunter was like who the hell is texting you as Hunter grabbed the phone from Miles and said Why is Vijay texting you? He is texting me for the party tonight remember and that he can't wait for the party tonight.

Viles text convo

Mile hey Vi what's up?

Vijay hey miles I'm ready now if you want to come pick me up

Miles ok Vi i'm leaving now see you in a bit.

Vijay ok Miles see you soon.

Miles goes to leave and Hunter said where are you going Miles? I'm going to pick up Vijay for the party are you in or out? Why are you so interested in picking him up you never wanted to pick up any of my friends before. I'm leaving are you going to come or not? answer the question first why are you picking him up?  Miles ignores him and left to pick Vijay up. When Miles got to his house Vijay asked where Hunter was and Miles responded that he is home. Viles went to the store to buy groceries for the party and Miles turned to Vijay and asked what he wanted for the party.  um how about we get lemons or limes and we can do shots off each other flirting with Miles and blushing as he said it to him. Miles said yeah sure lets go I have liquor at home so we only need the limes. Miles am I being to forward saying about body shots because if I am i'm sorry because I'm 15. It is ok Vijay I'm 16 it is all good and no I think that is kinda hot to be honest with you. oh ok cool as he blushed towards Miles. Viles finished their shopping and headed to Miles house. In the car Miles turns to Vijay and said so Vijay are you gonna seduce me tonight? Maybe I am. Hunter called Vijay to ask where he is at and he told him he is on his way to the house Miles and him went shopping why are you so concerned with me?  Miles heard him and asked him why are you acting crazy for? I'm not bro just curious is all.

Hunter started getting really jealous so he came up with a plan he decided that h is going to get Vijay drunk and seduce him in front of his brother and even try to have sex with him because he wanted to be with him. So Hunter made a punch and spiked it with rum.

OH NO IS HUNTER REALLY GOING TO DO THAT TO HIS BROTHER? WILL IT WORK?   COMMENT ME AND LET ME KNOW IF HUNTER WILL SUCCEED WITH THE PLAN.