Chapter 1: The Devil Behind These Angel Eyes.

BLAKE

A soft yet somehow dazzling light drifted subtly around the room, creating unusually bright patches and patterns on the jet black walls. The metallic black bedposts gleamed, the tops exposed two silver rings of the screw points; the bed had recently been moved in. A thin and wispy nylon sheet hung over her body, hanging lazily over her pert breasts, exposing her semi-erect nipples. She was dreaming, one of her favourite pastimes most likely, laying back on the bed with her raven hair splayed over the silky pillows, her long smooth legs curled up to her side and her tight back lace pants sitting tightly her curvaceous behind. She was in bliss. I slowly leaded over and placed a kiss on her soft cheek trying not to wake her. I pulled back looking over her perfectly rounded ass again trying to hold back the Feelings building deep beneath my tight boxers. God I loved her ass. I dunno what it was, the curve of it or the way it felt beneath my fingertips. Looking down at my boxers I had slowly began to fill the already limited space in them, making it lift away from my body slightly; I was in a great mood.

ATLANTA

Laying still on the bed I inhaled slowly, allowing my nostrils to fill with the scent of he room, I could sense his presence, his aura was with me, before I could reach out for his body - thinking it was beside me - I felt his warm, soft hand slowly descend onto my shoulder; the bed tipping slightly as he sat down - I awaited his voice, 'morning my love', but it never came, he didn't want me to awaken? Playing along, I pretended I was asleep. His had trailed down my body to my ass. I mentally rolled my eyes. He loves my ass. His had travels over my ass to my hip squeezing it; god it felt so nice. I take a deep silent breath smelling his aroma again. He smelt so good. Just at that moment his hand started to slide into my pants. I couldn't control the moan that escaped my lips. I rolled over and slammed my lips to his, his had staying where it was. I raised my eyebrows feeling something brush against my thy, with a wicked smile, pulling back from his face slightly I began to speak, reaching out and stroking my finger over his crystal white boxers,  "Happy this morning my love?"

"Oh yes, very..." he mumbles as his lips move back against mine kissing me as I continue to smile. I felt the tightness beginning to build down below as his had moved further into my pants, I began to feel myself tingle all over as his middle finger brushed past my clitoris, sending a pulse over my pelvis. I let a moan escape my mouth again pushing my hips against his hand. He pulls away from me kissing me "Someone is happy as well...". I say nothing just move my lips back to his as he starts to rub my clit again. He slowly starts to kiss down my body, trailing his lips over my hips more than he should making me moan again. I feel the sharp tip of my canine brush my tongue. I freeze, my hands quickly jetting away from him as I move away, my mind filled with panic, I rush to the bathroom. "Whats wrong kitten?" I hear Blake call me, concern in his voice. Locking the bathroom door I struggle to find a reply. "I was getting cold?" I reply, a obvious questioning tone in my voice. I slide down the door closing my eyes and letting my head back against it in frustration. I run my tongue along my canines willing them to retract. Conceal them, I repeat the same thought that has haunted me since the day we had met: 'don't let him know. He mustn't know.' I hear him against the door on the opposite side before quickly moving out the bedroom; whispering under his breath "Why must I do something wrong, every time..." I feel a fresh reservoir of tears threatening to pour from my slate grey eyes. All I wanted was to comfort him, to tell him it wasn't his fault, but he couldn't know... It would destroy him, his love would become disgust if he ever found out about the devil behind these angel eyes.