Chapter 2: Feelings

-Time skip to the interview-

"Im your host, Kiran(Girl) and today we have..."

-They are saying their own names-

"Yuzu Nikaido!"

"Saotome Ako!"

"Kazumi Mahiru."

"And Yume Nijuno!

"We are S4" They all said together.

"And today we have another special guest! Their albums sells out in an hour or less, M4!"

The curtains split open as M4 walked out. Some fans watching from the side lines cheered loudly and some clapped. (This part is boring, sorry about it)

-Time skip: Interview is ending-

"And that concludes the interview of S4 and M4, Special!" Kiran said.

(Kiran is not in Aikatsu Stars, she is a character i just made up)

"Ugh, im finally done with this hosting stuff. Its so annoying." Kiran took her mirror out and fixed her hair.

"Could that be the Kiran the Diva? Rumoured to be two-faced, think lowly of others?" Mahiru asked Yume.

"Kiran...Kiran Grimoire?"

"Yes if im not wrong" Mahiru replied.

"Im going to the restroom for a while."

"Alright"

-After Yume used the restroom-

"Ahhh, i feel more awake after washing my face." Yume stretched a little.

Yume overheard two people talking, she hid in the girl's restroom and listened.

"Karin, what do you want?"

"Hmmm..Let me think, You. I want you."

"Sorry but i dont have those kind of feelings for you."

"Subaru..."

Yume peeked at them.

The girl was putting her hands on his chest, but the boy putted his hands on her shoulders and pushed her away.

"Subaru!" She yelled.

"I dont like desperate girls."

"I-Im not desperate! Im Kiran Grimoire, a record breaking model my fan meet's tickets sells out in an instant! Why wouldn't you want me? I have the body and the loo-"

Before Karin even finished, Subaru immediately cutted her off.

"Yes, i wouldn't want you. You might have everything but you dont look like you have a heart."

"T-Tch, i'll show you!"

Subaru started walking away from Karin and stopped in front of the girl's toilet.

"Tomato, were you listening?"

"H-How did you notice me here!?"

"Hehe."

-Yume's POV-

"Hehe." Subaru said as he poked my nose.

"S-Subaru!" I pouted

"Subaru, Wait up! Where are you going with her? Im like totally better you know?!" Karin said as she pointed and glared at me.

He grabbed my wrist and dragged me away from Karin. I can feel her glaring at me so hard as if she has lazer eyeballs to make a hole on my back.

I looked at him holding my wrist, i feel blood rushing to my head slowly. I felt like there was steam coming out of my ears.

What is this feeling? Why do i feel like this. Is this....love?

-End of Part 2-