I Thought~

I don't need to put names......

I don't need to gave them a character....

I don't need to show who's right and who's wrong.... 

Because once in our life.... we thought~

I thought everything is right.... I thought leaving you is wrong.... I thought you are my prince and I'm your princess... I thought I can be your everything, I can be your world... I thought it was a fairytale but I'm wrong because right from the start ....I am just a tail who tells that our lovestory is a fairytale...I thought by loving you is enough for you to stay….I thought by giving you more and you, giving me less, can make see that I love you more than you know… I thought by making you my world…. My everything, can make you change your mind… I thought by giving you everything what you wish, will make you contented…. Will make you love me… I thought by hearing “I love you” in your mouth can ease the pain and give me happiness…I thought by hearing those words….It can mend me and my broken heart….But ….I was wrong because instead of healing me…. It shatters me to death… Because deep down, I am not the one you think while saying those words…. It is her… Who will never be yours again…. Because everything changed as I change…

.

.

.

.

,

I just want a fairytale where I can be loved with every risk....

.

.

.

.

Is it wrong?

.

.

Is it wrong to believe in what I thought~