IM SO SORRY!

Since Mark gave me permission to explore I did. I went to the room next to mine. It was another room. I was holding the door in the room would lead to my room. I turned the knob and opened he door and right in front of me was a good looking shirtless figure. He looked at me while my face was turning red. "IM SO SORRY!" I bowed and left the room. I think that was BamBam. He was smirking at me which made a shiver go down my spine. Then I went to the room across from BamBam's. I saw someone under the covers. I could tell that he/she's not sleeping. I pulled the covers off and looked away immediately. "IM SO SORRY" I bowed and went outside and closed the door. I knew got7 will tease other girls but not themselves "I'm sorry jb" I whispered to my self. I couldn't get that Image out of my head. I wanted to go and find Mark. I tried the next room. Then the room after that and he room after. " please... please... let this be Marks room I can't take the nudity anymore." I opened the door and closed my eyes. I opened them slightly. A huge sigh came out of my mouth. ". Oh hey... you found me..heh" Mark said with a smile. I walked over to him , sat right next to him, and placed my head on his shoulder. "Baka" I hit his chest. "Ouch" he pretended that it hurt. After that I fell asleep on his shoulder. I felt his head go on mine which meant he also fell asleep.

A few hours later

I woke up in the bed with a blanket on me. "6:14 pm. Wow I slept for that long?"I said to my self. I got up with the same clothes but with no pants. I walked to the living room. I saw the boys watching tv and eating sweets. I rubbed my eyes and looked at them. Everyone except mark blushed bc of what happened earlier. "Oh your awake..good" mark smiled at me. "Yeah". "There's food in the kitchen if you want". I shook my head. "Ah- no I'm good thanks anyways". I walked to the kitchen to get some water. When I was going back I jumped. "Oh it's just you BamBam..you scared me". He only started at me. "You should eat something...you haven't eaten all day" "Ah.. I'm okay I mean it." He only nodded. "So when do you start class?" Jackson asked. Oh Thursday was my last day until summer I just noticed..haha" I felt so awkward. "Oh so that means you can stay with us until"JB said. Everyone said yeah that I should. "G-g ah- o-okay... O-O" I didn't know what to say but okay. Welp this is going to be a fun summer .

Hey guys srry for the short chapter I was very busy today lol. But I hope you enjoyed. I was planing to update in every chapter but I couldn't bc rn it's 7:22 but yeah baiii maybe I'll update tomorrow

  I was planing to update in every chapter  but I couldn't bc rn it's 7:22 but yeah baiii maybe I'll update tomorrow

Request by:Okxy Jayla MSP (on yt)