epilogue

so you may have been wondering, why move to london with harrison so suddenly? you just met the guy a few months ago.

quite frankly, it was the best choice i'd ever made.

no more kian, no more stupid petty drama, no more la. 

my visa will eventually run out, so harrison and i have been contemplating marriage. 

that's for a different story.

the minute harrison and i landed in the london airport and found his parents, they gave me confused looks as if i was lost. harrison simply told them i was family now. i'm sure they talked that all out a different time. 

where did we go once we got to london? well, i couldn't just stay with harrison and his family.  the company was nice, albeit a bit awkward and anderson was very sweet. the two of us, harrison and i, rented an apartment. it was perfect, we were in the best area in london. 

phoenix, harrison's dog also came. thank god we found an apartment that accepted pets.i'm also planning on adding a cat to the family.

anyway, there's not much to it.

harrison and i basically ran away from our problems, but i wouldn't have it any other way. i think london was secretly where i was meant to be.

i still have jc to thank, for accepting me into his crazy house with his not so sane roommates and giving me the privilege to meet harrison webb.

oh, and you too california. thank you. x