FC

It was a couple of weeks before my first day at Phoenix Drop High. I was just searching the web, when I heard my phone give me a notification. I checked my phone to see who texted me, expecting it to be one of my middle school friends. Only one of my friends from middle school was going to Phoenix Drop High, Katelyn. But instead it was from a number I didn't know. The text said 

"Hey, I don't know you, but I was playing truth or dare and I had to text someone randomly."

"Okay? Well, what is your name?" I replied, very skeptical about my situation. I saw three little dots, then saw their text.

 "You can call me FC, since I don't want to give someone I don't know my name. I'm going to Phoenix Drop High and I'm a boy."

 In my head, I was thinking, "You don't want to tell me your name, but you're going to tell me what school you go to and your gender?" "Hey FC, you can call me... Shu I guess. It's hard to come up with names on the spot. I'm going to Phoenix Drop High too and I'm a girl, how old are you?"

 Only after I sent the text, did I realize how awkward it was. 

'FC' said "I'm 15, you?"

 I was considering blocking him, because I thought he wanted all my information and was going to try and hunt me down, or something. But I was intrigued, so I replied with "I'm 14, hope we can be friends!" After that we talked a little more then said our goodbyes. I know the right thing to do was tell my mom, but she would flip out, so that wasn't an option. Ever since that day, we talk every night.

                                                         Time Skip To The First Day Of School

I was really nervous for the day of school, I don't know why. Usually i don't get nervous on the first day. I guess it's because it's a new school. I decided to wear: A gaming shirt that says "I beat boys", some purple skinny jeans, some black wedges with pink and blue laces, and left my hair down.

I walked  to school and decide to take a selfie and put it on Snapchat. Right when I took the photo someone bumped into me...

That's all I've got for today, hope you enjoy the first page! :) This is my first fanfic! Bye!:3