It's you!

"Hey FC!" I texted him happily. "Hey Shu! How was your day?" FC texted a few seconds later. "Well, I met a cute boy..." I texted him seeing if he would get jelly. He immediately texted back "What is his name?!". I liked how he put a exclamation mark at the end. "I'll tell you later, tell me about your day?" I texted him intrigued. "Well, I met a really cute girl..." he texted a few moments later. I couldn't believe I actually felt jealous. "WHAT'S HER NAME!?!" I texted, not realizing I wrote in all caps. "Why do you need to know? 8)" he texted. "Hey, you know I hate that face! Well, I have to go, I have school tomorrow." I texted back. "Bye Shu!" he texted. "Bye FC!" I texted back. Well, I've got school tomorrow, might as well go to bed

When I got to school, I realized their were new kids who weren't here yesterday. I decided to go say hello. "Hi, my name is Aphmau. What's your name?" I said cheerfully. It was a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. He was with another boy with black hair and blue eyes, er, eye. They were both pretty cute. "H-hi m-my name i-is G-Garroth, and t-this is my b-brother Z-Zane." said the blonde boy blushing hard and stuttering a lot. "Aw, no need to be shy. This is only my second day here, but I'm already feeling comfortable here." I said sweetly. "Are you single?" he asked blushing a little more. "Yes, and why?" I said my face turning baby pink."I-it's just that u-usually pretty girls don't come up and t-talk to me." Garroth said blushing harder. I blushed a little. "Aw, thank you. Your pretty cute too." I said giggling a little. And with that, he had a nose bleed and fainted on Zane. " "Pretty girls" never talk to him" Zane said. "Do you need help taking your brother to the nurse?" I asked nicely. "No, I think I can figure it out. Thanks for the offer though!" Zane said politely. ( Yes, I wanted to make Zane nice in this story :3) "Okay, bye! Hope your brother is okay!" I told Zane as he carried/dragged Garroth to the nurse. 

After that, I went to go talk to Aaron. "Hey, Aph!" he said. His face turned a little pink. "Hey, Aaron!" I said, blushing. I don't know why though. I tried to control it, but I still blushed. I... think... I might have feelings for him. NO, I DON'T HAVE FEELINGS FOR AARON!...but I might. After we talked, we went to our classes. 

A couple of weeks went by since Garroth and Zane came. The day felt even more boring, since Katelyn had a dentist appointment and Kawaii Chan was sick. Also, Zane wasn't here. He went to Kawaii Chan's house to take care of her. ( Maybe she wasn't sick...😉😏😂Still it's Zane Chan!) Garroth and Aaron were there, though. Mainly Aaron, Garroth didn't have any of my classes. 

When the day was over, I went to the music room and decided to go to the practice room. When I got in, I grabbed a guitar and my phone. I wanted to meet FC. "Hey FC." I texted him when I was ready. I think I scared him by not putting a exclamation mark. "Hey Shu are you okay? Is something wrong? Do I need to beat someone up?" he texted immediately after. "I'm okay, but..." I texted but got chicken half way. "Did someone break your heart?" he texted after a couple of seconds. "No, but... I want to meet you. There I said it." I said finally texting him. I was nervous. What would he say?

"When do you want to meet and where?" FC texted a moment later. This made my heart skip a beat. "How about in 5 minutes and at the music room! Text me when you get here, I'm in the middle practice room!" I texted excited. "I'm almost there!" FC texted a couple of minutes later. I was so nervous. Who was he? Do I know him? Will he like me? I was so nervous, I almost didn't notice he texted me. ALMOST. "I'm outside the door, what are you going to do?" he texted. "I'm going to sing a song, if you know it you can sing along." I texted to him, blushing. I could hear the notification coming from outside the door. "Okay." he texted moments later. I picked up the guitar and started singing...

When we finished, I said "If you want, we see each other now.". "Okay, I'm ready." he said. His voice sounded familiar. We opened the door and saw each other. It was Aaron. For some reason, I wanted to cry. I was so happy it was him. We may have only be friends, but I've had crush on him for a while. Not because of his looks, he was sweet and kind. We ran to each other and hugged. We both cried out of happiness. "It's you. It's really you." I said crying. "I knew your voice sounded familiar." he said wiping his eyes. We both did a awkward giggle. "Um, well I should say something that I have been holding for a while." I said, getting more nervous by the second. "Same." he said sounding nervous. "Let's tell each other at the same time." I said awkwardly. "Okay, 1...2...3!" Aaron said hesitant. "I LIKE YOU!" we both said at the same time. We did a awkward laugh, which turned into full on laughing. After we stopped laughing, Aaron said something. "W-will you b-be my girlf-friend." he said nervously. When he said that, I knew my answer. "Y-yes!" I said happily. We hugged and then, we kissed each other. That was my first kiss. 

We decided it was time to go home. Aaron wanted to walk me home, so I decided 'why not?'. When we got to my house, we kissed goodbye and, when we thought we were alone, I heard a yell. It was my mom. She saw me kiss Aaron. "Run, now!" I told Aaron. "Why?" Aaron asked confused. "My mom. She saw us kiss, she will kill you. Run now!" I said warning him. He started running, and a second later my mom bursted out the door. 

After my mom finished chasing Aaron, I ran to my room, got in my pajamas and went to sleep. I wanted to see Aaron again, in both my dreams and at school.

Thank you for reading the third chapter of I Will Always Love You!