deciding to kill or not

I don't want him dead, but if it comes to it. I will do it to protect my younger siblings.

So i will go and do it. "Yes" i reluctantly agreed that it was best that the creator be killed. I was barely keeping any emotions out of both my voice and face so they don't see what I'm feeling right now.

But lawless then shouted out" your gonna accept killing our creator?! Our father!?" I could hear the anger in his voice while he reached out and grabbed me.

I then said so things that probably hurt them, i knew that this decision would cause a one-sided dispute between Lawless and me for years to come.

But i don't want them to kill our creator, they don't need that kinda of pain. So i left to do it.

~skip time~

I finally arrived at the place where he was supposed to be, i walked in, then i froze.

Then he sat in front of me, i have to do it now but I'm frozen

I don't want to kill him...

"It's been a long time sleepy ash. How's it been all theses years?" our creator questioned me.

For some reason i don't know yet, i decided to answer. " good i guess." why did i answer him?! Damnit I'm suppose to kill him not stop and talk for a few.

"Good, come in. I want you to met somebody." father said.

Someone? He wants me to met somebody. Who?

"Met who?" i asked confused.

"Why your youngest brother." he said as if it wasn't a big deal.

I got another sibling?! When did that happen?! How troublesome...

"I got another sibling?" i questioned him.

He nodded his head "yes i wanted you to met him. He should be back soon since i sent him out to get something for me." he said.

I stare at him, still slightly surprised. Another sibling...how many siblings I'm i gonna get?! Too troublesome to think about. I guess I'll wait, i want to met my new youngest brother.

After a while i hear footsteps approaching, then i hear it slide open. I then look to where my youngest brother is.

He said "I'm back" before staring at me in surprised.

"Welcome back tsubaki. I would like you to met your oldest brother sleepy ash of sloth." father said.

Tsubaki stared in surprise before looking in my direction.

"Your my oldest brother, uh." he said before dashing in my direction and tackling me in a hug. He had a small smile on his face as he hugged me.

"I finally met one of my older siblings!" he kinda shouted out with joy.

He's a little too excited. Was the first thing that came into my mind. But i changed that immediately because well it's his first time seeing one of his older siblings. So i guess i should be a little more nice about it.

He finally stopped hugging me. He then started talking. After a while of talking i decided to get serious. So i had father get tsubaki to his room.

"I was sent here to kill you." i bluntly said. "Even though i don't want to, i will do it if i have to."

"I see." he said calmly, as if he was prepared to die. He probably was.

"If you have to kill me then I'm quite prepared to die." he said as my eye's widen.

So he was prepared to die after all? I still don't want to kill him. After all he is our creator and father and is looking after tsubaki.

"The thing is, it's to troublesome to kill you and i don't want to kill you." i said, hoping he would understand.

He did understand, he smiled at me. "So what are we gonna do?" he questioned me.

"Can you make a fake body double?" i asked.

He smiled "i made one years ago because i thought i might need it one day. Who knew i would actually need to use it."

I breathed in a sigh of relief. I don't have to kill him. I relaxed a little.

"Ok i need you and tsubaki to leave and stay undercover so you won't be discovered. I will destroy this building along with your body double. Even though I'm still reluctant to kill you yet alone your body double. I will kill you if it means i can protect my siblings. Don't underestimate me when i have something or someone to protect. If i hear you doing anything weird that will and can harm my siblings, then i will kill you. Understand?" i said while slightly glaring at him.

"I understand completely. I'm glad that they have an older sibling that will do anything to protect them. Oh and my body double is not alive so you won't even be killing him since he never was alive to begin with."

I let out a sigh, this is too troublesome. What i do for even one of my siblings to be happy.

We the finished our talking and then we both got up. About to walk out, after father got his body double. We both then walked out.

Without both of us noticing that we had a silent watcher. We both continued on.

~change of pov~

My dear oldest brother was sent here to kill sensei? But he didn't want to so they both planned on faking sensei's death.

I heard their conversation, i then back away quietly without them noticing when i heard them get up to leave the room.

I continued watching them, i noticed that my oldest brother was quite relaxed which is probably why he didn't noticed me in the first place.

I then walk towards my room and i then pretended not to know anything.

My dear oldest brother, why would you be ready to have so much burden on your shoulders just so you can protect your younger siblings? I know some of your other siblings will hate you when you tell them you killed sensei even though you didn't...

I wish you the best of luck my dearest older sibling sleepy ash of sloth. You will need it.

~Change of pov~

We got everything ready, i then had father get tsubaki and leave.

I then turn into my lion form, i made sure just about everything was were it was supposed to be. I then destroyed the building, with everyone running away and all that stuff. I then decided to return.

~time skip~

They either told me what i did was for the best or they outright disliked or hated me. (you can all guess that it's lawless)

I lied to them, that i killed our creator, our father figure. It was for the best, if i wanted this to work and not let anyone know he's still alive then i will lie.

I don't want to lie but i don't want to actually kill him nor do i want someone else sent to kill him.

For now they will not know the truth, for now they will only know this lie. Just for now, they will know the truth one day but not now.

______________________________________

So how'd i do for my first servamp chapter? I think i did pretty good for my first chapter on this. Please comment what you think.