PART THREE: Chapter 29: Restrained

It had been a week. Exactly seven days since the whole scene. I haven't seen Brady since.

I sat in my cell, staring at the small hole in my left palm. It had scabbed over, but the blue tinted liquid was still there.

I know I was only fourteen, just recently turned fourteen, but have recently changed my whole attitude towards being a good 'prisoner'.

"God damn it." I whispered as I squeezed my hand.

I could feel the difference in my memories, I could barely remember Briars face.

"Patient 593, you have a visitor." A man growled through the bars of my cell door.

I had been moved into a cell with no openings except for a small, barred window on the door.

I turned towards the wall and spoke, "I don't want to see her. Fuck her."

I heard the door screech open, and then the guard was at my bed, dragging me up. I grinned evilly, and then kicked his shin.

He cried out and let go of me, and I ran for the door.

He lunged at me, successfully grabbing me. I thrashed in his arms, trying to get out. He shoved me down, and I hit my head on the floor.

"No fucking shit. That's why they put you in ward fucking 3." He picked me up again, laughing at my injuries.

My lip was bleeding, and I could feel a bruise on my head. I already hated him.

"God damn it, mother-" The man dragged me up again, this time putting hand cuffs on my hands.

He put my hands in front of me, instead of an expected behind the back bind. He successfully shoved me out of the cell, following behind quickly.

We walked through a small hall filled with more doors like mine. He held my arm until we got to a normal hall.

I yanked my arms from his grasp and walked towards the visitors room, cursing under my breath.

"Here." The guard said after we walked past a few visiting rooms.

I laughed at he label on the door, which said it was room five.

"Shut up." The guard shoved me into the room, and I fell to the floor again.

I slowly sat up, looking my visitor in the eye.

It was Brady.

"Brady?" I whispered as the guard yanked me up and put me in the chair across from Brady.

He took the handcuffs off of my hands and put my wrists into handcuffs that were attached to the table.

I chuckled at this action and said, "Afraid the guards can't handle me?"

He just glared at me and walked away, slamming the door to the room.

I looked at Brady, and then at my restrained hands.

"I missed you Brady. I know that you don't remember me, but..." I began, only to be cut off by Brady's chair scraping across the ground.

He lunged at me, putting me in a head lock. I struggled to breath, and tried desperately to get out of his grasp.

"Brady-" I gasped.

"Shh. Play along. I remember what you told me, Rose thinks I'm mad at you so this is expected. I'm going to get you out if here." He whispered.

I relaxed in his grip, and he squeezed my neck harder.

"Don't relax. They'll figure out, I just barely remembered with the last injection."

He then threw me to the ground, and I cried out. I rolled onto my back, seeing Brady stand over me.

"I have to do this. I'm sorry." He whispered.

I heard a door open, and Roses voice.

"Brady-" A fake attempt at helping me, she whispered his name.

I saw Brady briefly look up at her and then his foot slammed down on my face.

Memories flooded in of Brady braking my arm, hurting Briar.

I cried out one last time, this time, not so sure of who's side Brady was on.

A.N
Your welcome people 😊