Will we ever be free, Louis?

Imagine...

"Oh God, Lou I'm so happy you're back..." Harry mumbles slowly against Louis' ear while pressing him hard to his chest. He could hug Louis forever after being apart from him for so long.
Louis nods quietly, just enjoying the moment with the love of his life.
The two lads stand there like this, cuddling, for a few minutes until Louis feels something wet on his neck.

"Haz?" He asks, while pulling away to
look at Harry's face, already knowing he is crying. Louis slowly strokes over the stubbles on Harry's cheeks, wiping away the tears, which are already making their way down to his throat.
Harry sniffs, which makes Louis' expression even more questioning.

"What is it Harry? C'mon I'm here for you..." His soft voice sounds through the air, reaching out to Harry.

"Why do they make us hide who we are, Louis? What have we done?" He whispers, the voice raspy from all the tears.

"You know how. They think it's the best for our career. I hate it too, Harry. I don't want to hold Eleanor's hand, I want to hold yours. Always."
The small boy also has some tears nearly getting out of his eyes, but he knows if he'd start crying, there is no way Harry would stop.

When Harry doesn't say anything, Louis makes him sit down on the bed to calm down.
Now they both sit on the white bedlinen, cross-legged, Louis' arms around Harry, hearing him slowly breathing. It remindes him a lot of Harry's voice whenever he was speaking, it was slow, deep and calming, just what Louis loved about Harry's voice.

"They told me to remove my lipstick over and over again. I really liked it, it would have fitted perfectly to the embroidery on my trousers..." Harry says after a while. He did not sound like crying anymore, seriously upset though.

Harry isn't stupid, he knows Louis would secretly cry when Harry is not around. He was his rock. Whenever Harry feels upset, he calls Louis. But not this time. He thought Louis would think it was rediculous to cry about not wearing lipstick, but Louis would never think that anything that bothers Harry is rediculous.

Louis removes his hands from Harry's waist and stands up. "What a-" Harry begins to ask but Louis already is already heading out of the room and goes to the bathroom. He looks into the cabinet and finds a little selection of lipsticks. All of the colours would definetley fit Harry, but Louis doesn't think that there is anything that would not fit his Hazza.

Louis chooses a light pink lipstick which he thinks would look fabulous right now. He quickly makes his way back to the bedroom, showing off to Harry what he had brought.
Then he carefully sits down on Harry's opposite and begins to apply the lipstick. He'd seen Lottie doing this a million times, it is not that hard to do, since it is literally just colouring Harry's lips.

He puts the lid back on the lipstick and says: "Beautiful. Do you even know how beautiful you are?". He feels the urge to kiss Harry so badly, that he doesn't even care that the other lad is protesting and his own lips would get the rosy colour too. All he cares about was, Harry's coloured lips on his. He takes Harry's face in his hands and kisses him softly, laying all the love in the kiss he can find for him, which is a lot.

Louis pulls away and blue eyes meet green, just like billions of times before, but it still sends  shivers down Harry's back.
"Wasn't there a song for this?" He smirks and begins to kiss Louis hard and passionately.

"Mhhh someone is needy today." Louis hums between the kisses, while his hands slowly wander underneath Harry's shirt, to feel the hard muscles move.

Then Louis begins to kiss down Harry's neck, only pausing to pull their shirts off.

Harry feels hot and cold, his vision is blurry but so clear. All he can think of is Louis and how good it feels to be so close to him. He wants to be closer though. He wants Louis inside him.