Chapter 5: Wait a Minute

I wake up to my quiet alarm feeling allot better. Then I see Karma. His mouth slightly open and his hands free. He look pretty cute.

You shake that though out your mind. And also use your foot to shake him awake. "Wake up!"

He wakes up. His eyes widen "I'll be back in an hour," his says opening my window. 

After he leaves I get ready and today I don't make breakfast. I grab my stuff and leave. I wait for about 3 minutes for Karma to come.

When he does we walk in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we get there I stretch getting off the train. Nagisa, Karma, Kayano, Sugino, Okuna, Kanzaki, and I get off the train. Koro Sensei has this big book about this place and I can't read it right now. I guess I can carry it around. Ohl

We where traveling and eventually ended up looking for ways to kill KoroSenei. We where taking what the map showed to be a shortcut. 

Our big group walks down an ally. All the sudden a group of high school students come to ambush us.

I jump up and flipping and kicking one in the progress. I land on my hand making another one fall but when I land I collapse. We where in such a rush all day that I had no time to eat. My leg are out of energy.

I force myself up but I forgot when my legs started to run out of energy it takes the energy from the rest of my body.

I try to fight back but at the end of it all I got taken away with the other girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were tied up god knows where. I was figuring out how we where going to get out. I search the room with my eyes. I spot a rusty nail on the floor near by.

I use my foot to try and roll it closer. I continue until its right next to me and I scoot over and grab it. I scoot back towards the girls. 

I began to try and cut the duct tape off Kayano's wrist. She gasped that when I knew she was free.  Then Kanzaki AMD that when I notice we're missing a girl.

I didn't know what to do besides wait. What was I going to do now. My legs are immobilized and everything we could us as weapons were too far away.

Maybe they can get it. "Kayano do you see that pole over there when I say go make a run to get it. Oh and Kanzaki there's a brick over there that seems to be about 10 lbs heavy. Can you carry that?" I ask her whispering. She nods "on my signal go get your weapon and run like your life please," I whisper.

"Go," I whisper loudly. One of the guys notices them running.

He tries to run after them but I kick him in the face knocking the wind out of him. Along with his chocolate bar.

Take it and quickly eat it. Kayano helps me by knocking the guy behind me out. All of the sudden KoroSenei comes in with a scary face. Sharper teeth and all.

They shiver "Do you know what happens when people mess with my students!? They die slowly and painfully!" KoroSenei said scarily.

Then a see Karma, Nagisa, Sugino, and Okuna. They run over to us. "You guys okay," Nagisa said. He looked genuinely concerned.

We nod. Hey looked relieved and so did the others. Karma hands me a chocolate bar and I grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I realize something after awhile. KoroSenei may be our target but he sure makes an effort to keep us safe.

I sit in front of Karma "Hi... I wanted to say thank you for the chocolate bar. You're still an idiot though," I sat there waiting for a response.

"According to you I'm a sexy idiot, " he said and I raise an eye brow with a slight blush.

"What in the hell are you talking about," I  almost yell.

"You where high on pain mess when you called me sexy~" he taunts.

"What did you say back?" I say in an attempt to turn the tables.

"Um... I said uh....," I  smile he was trying to lie but with that blush on his face he couldn't.

"So you called me sexy back," I say. He gets redder. "I can tell you did because I am," I  shine.

After a few minutes of talking our group comes back.

Nagisa's pov

We where peeking around the corner because I though I heard the word sexy. And I did. I finish listen and me and the group walk in.

All I have to say is... I ship it! Operation Karma x (Y/n) is a go! I chuckle.