Down Under

You stood on the edge of a balcony, looking down at a deep pool covered in a clear sheet to keep dirt out. It was the best feature about the hotel your family owned.

You breathed unsteadily as you looked down at the drop.

"I-I don't understand. Why am I doing this?" You whimpered, glancing at the spirit that was killing people who had come to stay days before.

"Either you jump or your brother dies. Your choice." The spirit snarled, smirking.

A tear drop escaped from your eye as you knew it was an easy choice. You had to jump. Your heartbeat rose at the thought of you drowning. You nodded as the spirit chuckled.

"Good girl" it smiled.

Suddenly, banging came from behind you. You quickly turned around to see Sam punching the glass, making up a fraction of the door work, trying to make it break.

"(Y/N)!" Sam yelled, hitting the door harder.

"Sam!" You cried, causing the spirit to push you over the edge.

You screamed before hitting the large, thick, heavy sheet of plastic, being surrounded by it. You struggled, the water cascading around you as you tried to rid of the sheet, making it bunch up. You kept struggling, the air becoming thinner. You screamed, making the water bubble, as you realised there was no hope. As the air grew to none and your eyes began to close, your heart beginning to stop, you saw a tall figure dive into the water yards away. You tried moving the sheet with the little energy you had left as the figure swam towards you before everything went black.

-----

You coughed up water, gasping for air, as your brother, parents, along with Sam and Dean sighing in relief. You continued coughing, the air hurting your throat, sitting up, making Sam bend down next to you and pat your back.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, yeah, thank you" you sighed, looking at your little brother clutching your mums leg.

"Hey" you smiled, making him run towards you and engulf you in a hug. You arms wrapped around him.

"Ewwww, you're all wet" your brother whined, struggling from your grasp, making you laugh.

You looked at Sam who smiled at you, realising his hand was still on your back but not moving it, making you blush slightly.

"Thank god, you're okay (Y/N)" your mum sighed, "why'd you go and do that for?!" She yelled, hitting your arm.

"Ow" you said, rubbing it. "I did it to save Ben okay" you replied, looking at your little brother, as your mum went silent.

"How about we go get you some tea, huh? And then I can explain everything" Dean stated, leading your parents back into the hotel as they murmured nothing's to one another.

"Go" you hushed, pushing your brother to go with them, making him run off.

"Here" Sam smiled, holding out a hand to help you stand.

"Thank you" you sighed, beginning to walk slowly, Sam putting an arm round you to support you just in case.

As you were about to make your way up the stairs to change you turned to Sam.

"Could you grab me a glass of water?" You asked him.

"Yeah, sure" he nodded, before walking into the kitchen.

As you made your way up the stairs, that seemed steeper and longer than usual, you heard your parents yelling at Dean, telling him he was insane. You placed a hand on the wall as you reached the landing before manoeuvring your way into your room.

You peeled the wet clothes off of your body and picked out some dry underwear, a pair of blue jeans and an oversized shirt, handed down to you by your dad from when he used to work as a mechanic, the name of his work place embroidered on the front.

As you did up your jeans, Sam walked in with the glass of water.

"I put some ice in-" Sam froze, gazing at you as you only adorned the blue pair of jeans and a black bra.

You blushed slightly, before putting the shirt over your head and walking towards him.

"Thanks Sam" you smiled, grabbing the glass from his hand and taking a sip as Sam continued to gawk at you, your hair cascading down your back in wet waves and your eyelashes sticking together from water making your eyes stand out.

"Err, yeah, no problem" Sam stuttered, making you giggle as he got slightly nervous.

"Are you okay?" You smiled, placing the glass on your bed side table.

"Yeah, I'm fine" he smirked.

"What?" You giggled, blushing as he continued to admire you.

Sam grabbed your hips and pulled you towards him, your heart rate instantly becoming faster as there was no room between you. Both your eyes kept flickering down to each other's lips as they grazed each other, as you both breathed heavily.

"Sammy! I think we should go now!" Dean shouted from the bottom of the stairs, making you look down as Sam sighed.

"I should go" Sam said, brushing his hands up and down your waist.

"Yeah, I understand" you nodded, stepping away and walking down the stairs, Sam walking behind you.

"Ready?" Dean asked, your parents glaring at him.

"Yeah" Sam nodded, looking at you with a disappointed look, making you look down.

You walked behind them as they walked out of the door, over the gravel towards their car. You leant on your tip toes as you hugged Dean, his arms wrapping tightly around you.

"Thank you" you breathed, letting go.

"My pleasure" he smirked, before getting into the car.

"Bye" Sam said awkwardly, as he got into the passenger side.

You waved as they drove down the drive, left disappointed about Sam's farewell. As you turned around to walk back inside you heard heavy and quick footsteps hit the gravel, getting louder as they moved towards you. You turned around to be met by a passionate and loving kiss. You lips parted as you were met by Sam's twinkling eyes, making you grin before smashing your lips together again, your hands caressing his hair as his hands cupped your face. It was nothing but you in that moment. The hero and the damsel in distress. You breath was unsteady as you parted, your hands clutching his shirt.

"You'll come back, right?" You asked, looking into his eyes.

"I promise" he sighed, stroking your cheek with his thumb before pecking your lips one last time and walking away.

You smiled as he looked back at you before climbing into the car and driving away. You savoured the touch on your lips, turning around to be met by your scowling parents.

"Get inside now!" Your dad boomed, as you walked into the hotel.

The rest of the day your parents continued to lecture you but you weren't listening. You didn't care. All you could think about was Sam and how long it would be until he came back.

Little did you know it was only the start.