Forms

Like last time, ask if you want a crossover of anything. Just put the show(s)/anime(s) in the comment.

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Sexuality:
Year:
Species:
Wand core:
Appearance:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Family:
Born:
Personality:
Hogwarts House:
Crush/lover:
Other

My OC

Name: Maki Naegi
Age: 15
Gender: female
Sexuality: bisexual
Year: Whatever year you're in.
Species: quarter Xana, but mostly human.
Wand Core: Phoenix Feather, 7 1/2 inches
Appearance: 

Wand Core: Phoenix Feather, 7 1/2 inchesAppearance: 

Likes: Quiet places, her pets, learning about animals, cake, art, writing, being in her room

Dislikes: being annoyed, people telling her every little flaw that she has,

Family: Skylar (mother), Sora (father)

Born: Half-blood

Personality: She seems emotionless and blunt once you first meet her, but once she trusts you, she warms up to you and even becomes clingy though at the first sign that you might not like her,  she'll try to ignore you, saying that you didn't like her in the first place. She's pretty mentally unstable, so you might want to step away if she's having mood swings.

Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
Crush: Draco Malfoy or Neville
Backstory: Her father has mentally abused and neglected her since she was a toddler while her mother was either working or with another guy. When she was 9, she snapped and killed her father. She did get away with it, though she almost went to prison. If her loyal friend hadn't made her an alibi, she would've gone to jail. Ever since she's been living with that friend and has had a peaceful life until she got the Hogwarts letter. After that, her friend had been depressed and barely went out of his room.

Other: she's pretty good at hacking, lying and picking locks and okay with singing and her mother is part of a small but deadly assassin's guild.

You can swear just censor it
Don't go into much detail if you decide to do smut (just ask first)
You can ask me to be a certain character, but don't make me be everyone while you're only your OC.