Chapter 2

As I get into the car my brother Jack is asking me who he was and how my day went.

"My day was great and that was Jason, don't worry he's just a friend."

When we get home I check my pocket to make sure his phone number was still there. It smelled just like him. When I walk into the kitchen I see that my mom has made spaghetti for dinner, my favorite.

"Thanks for dinner mom, it was so yummy."

I head straight for my room after dinner and text Jason. I tell him how my brother was asking so many questions about him. When we finished texting it was about 12:30 in the morning so I turn out my lights and go to sleep. When I wake up the bright sunlight was shining on my bed. I must have slept though my alarm clock. My door was cracked open and my mom was standing at my door checking on me.

"Jessica you need to clean this room today."

"Mom I'm not 5 I can clean my room when I want."

"Well I want it cleaned," my mom argues with me.

"Well how about you do it then if you want me to clean it so bad."

That ends the argument.

"Come get your breakfast, now!" my mom yells from the hallway.

After breakfast I go into my room and put on a bright pick neon hoodie and denim short shorts. I get on my phone and noticed that Jason sent me a good morning text.

Good morning beautiful :)

It feels so good that someone actually cares for me. I tell him that I'm heading to the beach right now if he wants to hang out. As I walk to the beach little kids run past me playing tag. I sit down on one of the benches as I wait for him. As an hour passes I think that he's not coming. When I think of going someone puts their hands over my eyes.

"Guess who it is."

"Umm Bigfoot," I guess.

He sit down next to me.

"Are my hands really that big?"

He pulls out this little gift bag from his pocket and he hands it to me. I look inside and see that there is a pair of beautiful earrings inside.

"They remind me of you," he says.

"They are beautiful," I answer.

We get up and walk towards the playground where little kids are yelling from every direction. I sit down on one of the open swings. Jason gets behind me and starts pushing me.

"I'm not 5 I can swing myself."

"Ok!" As Jason backs away.

"I'm sorry my mom is giving me problems, every time she tells me to do something and I don't agree we get into arguments."

"Ohh it's ok, my dad and I were like that for a while before I moved out," replies Jason.

Jason gets up and walks away. Minutes later he returns with two ice creams.

"Thanks!"

"No problem," as he winks at me.

"I have to tell you something," says Jason.

"What do you have to tell me."

"I kind of like you," he nervously says.

"I was feeling the same way," I answer.

"Really?," he asks.

"Yeah." I reply.

We walk toward a wooden bench and sit down while we finish our ice creams. Jason puts his arm around me and it makes me feel more safe. He puts some ice cream on his finger and wipes it on my nose.

"Hey! why did you do that?."

"Oh my god hahaha," as he cracks up.

We both sit there and laugh as I try to wipe it off but he keeps blocking me from doing it. After I finally get it off he is staring me straight in the eyes. I then stare him in the eyes.

"Your eyes are so beautiful," Jason says.

"Thanks, so are yours," I reply.

Seconds later we are both leaning in and it finally happens we kiss.

It was so romantic. His very soft lips touching mine. His warm breath on my face. I notice that we are breathing at the same time. He wraps his arms around me. I feel his muscles retracting every time he moves his arms up and down my back. I do the same. I trace his muscles down his back till I can't reach anymore. Then he takes his lips off mine and we back away.

"I love you," he says.

"I love you too," I answer.

"I was wondering if you wanted to like I don't know, go out?"

"Sure!" I answer.

"I'll pick you up at 6:00 tomorrow night ok?" He says.

"That would be great," I reply.

I hope you liked this chapter stay tuned for the next one!