Sided Story: Memories! Returning Home! Part 2

During three years, her mother allowed her to travel around different regions, while getting permission from Prof. Oak as a Trainee meaning that a kid under 10 can get a Pokemon and start training until they officially become Trainers. However they can't start their journey yet and they can't challenge Gyms yet. She was allowed to catch Pokemon as well and her limit of carrying Pokemon was unlimited for now.

She traveled around different regions but not seeing the places or town because she will visit them when she is traveling, so she went to caves and mountain areas where most people didn't know about.

Meru is wearing a white shirt over the top is a red flannel hoodie shirt, white jeans with brown boots, a brown hat, a black choker, she even had her special backpack that look regular but the inside had very big space and a brown belt wrapped loosely around her waist. She had Lightning on her shoulder since he doesn't like Pokeballs.

During the time, in Johto she met her cousin Clair training to become a Gym Leader at Blackthorn City but found a wild Flygon that was heavily injured and needed treatment badly, Meru took out her first aid kit to heal its wounds and give it berries to have energy, after the treatment Flygon like her and wanted to stay with her which Meru agreed, she always wanted to fly on a Pokemon.

Flygon is named, Skyress.

Clair was impressed of her cousin's treatment and asked her if she wants to battle for her training. Meru accepts the battle and this time she use Nuria for the battle while Clair use Seadra and despite Seadra has the type advantage over Nuria, Meru won while Nuria evolved into a Charmeleon.

Charmeleon is a bipedal, reptilian creature, she has crimson and a cream underside. There is a horn-like protrusion on the back of her head and she has narrow dark ruby eyes and a long snout. She has relatively long arms with three sharp claws, short legs have feet with three claws and cream-colored soles. The tip of its long, powerful tail has a flame burning on it.

The time was in Sinnoh, Meru begun to explore places to train which she found three Pokemon that surprised and shocked.

One is a fire chimpanzee Pokemon.

Second one is a light blue penguin Pokemon.

Last is a small, light green and brown turtle Pokemon with a stick at the top of its head.

Meru's eyes widen seeing; Chimchar a fire type, Piplup a water type and Turtwig a grass type, all three Pokemon were Sinnoh starters and females too.

All female starter Pokemon from all Regions were rare, since it was only 12.5% of finding or catching one.

Meru asked them, if they wanted to come with her, she explain that she was traveling right now since Prof. Oak gave her permission to become a Trainee but she'll train her Pokemon occasionally. They agreed so Meru caught all three starter Pokemon of Sinnoh.

Chimchar is named Niran or Ran meaning 'Flames'.

Piplup is named Sarlia or Rila meaning 'Water Flood'.

Turtwig is named Daliah or Dal meaning 'Tree Branch'.

Meru had time to visited Volkner and Flint, which she surprised them and they surprised her by achieving their goal which was that Volkner was now the youngest to be a Gym Leader, while Flint is a member of the Elite Four, they both are the youngest two trainers to get to the Elite Level.

Meru happily congratulated them both, with her Pokemon, then she teases her older brother Volkner about giving her a gym badge because she already beaten him though she refused because she prefer getting Gym badges at a proper age which they understand.