1 - Her Beginning

The Dawn of a new life. The Dawn. . . Of a story. . . 

All Begins Here.

- - - - -

It is my first story that I will try to finish, so please bear with my horrid writing until I can actually make my writing flow. Feedback is welcomed with open arms!!

Dedicating this to the first person that gave me confidence to write. Trixie-chan.

- - - - -

♛   L U C Y    H E A R T F I L I A   ♛

The blonde girl woke up suddenly, to a sky that was a pale grey. She couldn't remember what she was doing yesterday... Was it cleaning a house? Watering a plant? Hiking in Antarctica? No... Her memory was acting up again, and her breathing was heavy, as if she didn't know why she woke up so suddenly. She didn't know why she was sleeping anyways, it was morning. As if her brain was hard-wired for this, she flipped her blanket off of her body and welcomed the cold morning breeze with a yawn. She slipped out of bed, oh, the warm, cozy bed... But she was going to be late. She was going to be late... for...  school. Yeah, that was right. School. Lucy stretched her arms, her feet searching for her slippers at the same time. Okay, she wouldn't admit this to anyone, but the reason she was always so late, but woke up so early, was to give herself a pep talk.

But as the school rebel, who cares about time? She just needed her grades to be decent, at 75% or something. She knew she had a bed head, as soon as she stood up. Her night gown didn't cover enough of her legs, the fabric was only falling down to her mid thighs. She didn't want a new night gown anyways. She liked the one she had, and it was the only one that reminded her of her father. Her mother was in an accident when she was young.. Or, that was what her father had told her, every time she asked... Until late last year. He died.

The girl shook her head. Why the depressing thoughts? I need to fix my appearance. 

The school rebel had been her title since she was in elementary. Her mother's death had added a heavy weight to the young girl's shoulders. Since then, she was always so distant, lashing out at people no matter what they did. She used to be the A+ student, with everything a student could want. Teachers fawning over you, students acting as if you're Queen. 

She never cared for attention. Just because she came from a rich family, doesn't mean that she was someone or something you could just look at as an object of affection! And being a girl with blonde hair, and brown eyes, she had some natural beauty. She was considered one of the top 10 pretty girls in the school she was in, actually, in every school she was in. Ah, there aren't enough schools for her to go to. She would get expelled every 3 months, or so. But she always, somehow, managed to become 'popular'. Kind of stupid to her, but, as teens can say these days, whatever.

As soon as she walked into the bathroom, she locked the door. She wouldn't have to, since her maids and butlers know to never interrupt her when she just woke up, or even, in the mornings. Blondie here wasn't a morning person, AT ALL. Waking up early to tell herself something wasn't at all the best idea she ever had.

She peered into the mirror, looking at herself. Fair skin, blonde hair and brown eyes. She looked at her body figure next. A slight hour-glass shaped figure, huh.  "Alright. Just because your surname is Heartfilia, doesn't mean you are the perfect girl everyone else expects you to be. You are free to choose who and what you want to be." Her eyes were hard, those once chocolate eyes turned into stone. Cold and hard, the hatred burned deep inside her soul.

She cracked a smile. So, maybe she wasn't the Heartfilia Princess everyone thought she was, so what? It wasn't like anyone knew her. To people who she used to know, she was a beauty. A blonde girl with those beautiful brown eyes and a great laugh.  But to people she knew these days, she was a cold-hearted sadist, who lives for breaking peoples hearts with words, or actions, one who likes to act before she thinks.

The urban bad-girl. The rich heartbreaker.

One who never takes advice, one who once had a bright past, one, who would choose to walk in the darkness until the end of time.

Her name is, Lucy Heartfilia.