Until Death Do You Part

Hermione woke up to the sound of someone knocking on her door.

"Who is it?" She asked.

"Hello, Miss Granger, I am so sorry to interrupt but today is your wedding preparation day and wedding. I am in charge of getting you ready for your big day," The woman inquired.

"Oh, yes come in."

"Alright, the first thing on the list is a spa treatment," She said.

"Oh, okay I'll get ready then."

"All you have to do is put on a bathing suit and a bath robe," She said.

"I'll meet you outside when I am ready," Hermione responded.

And so Hermione proceeded to the spa. She sat down on the chair and put her feet in a tub of bubbling, hot water. Multiple people worked on Hermione's hair, makeup, nails, and wardrobe, making sure everything went together nicely.

 Multiple people worked on Hermione's hair, makeup, nails, and wardrobe, making sure everything went together nicely

When Hermione was done with the spa she went to get her hair done

When Hermione was done with the spa she went to get her hair done. It was put in ringlets half-up half-down and had a branch clip decoration. Makeup was simple, light pink lip gloss, blush, foundation, concealer, and natural color eyeshadow with some highlights. She put on the cress and stepped into her shoes. Hermione looked into the mirror, barely recognizing herself. She turned away and headed into the church.

Hermione gripped her father's arm as she walked down the aisle. As she walked, everybody stood and watched her, all eyes tracking her every movement. Hermione looked up at Draco, who was beaming at her. Hermione smiled back, as her father left her arm and she walked up the stairs to face Draco. 

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony; which is an honourable estate, instituted of God, signifying unto us the mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his Church: which holy estate Christ adorned and beautified with his presence and first miracle that he wrought in Cana of Galilee, and is commended of Saint Paul to be honourable among all men: and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly; but reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter forever hold his peace."

"I obje-!" Started Ron. 

Ginny quickly slapped him and put a silencing charm on him.

"Well then if there is no objection, Draco Malfoy, do you have this Woman to be thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honour, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?"

"I Do."

"Hermione Granger, do you have this Man to thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honour, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?"

"I Do."

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you, man and wife."

The crowd burst into applause as Hermione kissed Draco for the first time as a Malfoy. Ginny, Luna, Pansy and Cho all ran up and hugged Hermione as Blaise, Harry and Theo went and patted him on the back. The Church bells rang, and Draco took Hermione by the hand and they ran out of the church to start a new life together. Or, at least get some food in the banquet hall.

Hey, everyone! 

I finally finished To Marry, or Not! This was the last chapter. But, this mean that I can now focus on Diary of Cleo Devon. Alright, I know I am super bad at grammar so I'm going to doing MAJOR EDITING o this story for the next few months while I write Diary of Cleo Devon. I'm thinking 50-55 chapters on that one? I got the idea from one of my followers, so thank you! If anyone finds spelling, punctuation, or grammar errors, please let me know, and it would be very appreciated. Maybe I will write a sequel to this at some point? Thank you so much for everyone who came on this journey with me. Take care, bye!!!!

~Brooklyn I. Garn