Chapter 2

a/n I forgot that people already knew about the cutting but let's just pretend that red doesn't know Mkay?

We walked down to the training hall. Ugh. Today we were working with blades. Again. Whenever we did, people would give me nasty smirks. And as always, they do.

Red: Someone said that we'd be working in pairs against a bunch of different element hybrids. Apparently we're doing 5 water hybrids first.

Ash: Those stupid water fairies are always randomly spraying us. Ugh

All of a sudden, I feel a slight breeze. I take a look at my hair and see small water droplets forming. Stupid water hybrids. Red and I went back to back; him wielding a sword, me holding a throwing knife and dagger.

Red: We got this.

Ash: You know it.

"That wimp Ash isn't only using that blade for the hybrids"

Time slowed down. That usually happened when I was about to fight. For me, anyways. A charge from with in me gave me an energy boost, a sense of anger. Just a few small words, insults, could get me worked up.

The water hybrids flashed into sight. Me and Red moved swiftly with every movement and hit. We moved in perfect harmony, killing these stupid water hybrids. Well, they weren't actually dead. They reformed every now and then. I noticed a small metal switch on my dagger. I flipped it. My dagger's blade burst into flames.

Ash: Red! Flip the switch!

He flipped the switch and his sword caught fire. We sliced, killing off these annoying things, until they were gone.

All the adrenaline in me from before? Gone. I collapse on the floor, blacking out...

~time skip~

Voice: Ash? Wake up?

I open my eyes. I breathe out in relief. Red.

Red: Hey you're up! Are you okay?

Ash: Fine. I'm fine.

I realize that I'm in my room.

Ash: How'd we get to my dorm?

Red: I carried you. Hey, I may be skinny, but you are too. You probably fainted from not eating. Again.

Ash: ...

~another time skip cuz frack you <3~

We were sitting on my couch, just... laying down, not doing much. I was gonna tell him. About everything.

Ash: Babe? Can we talk?

Red: Sure baby.

Ash: Um... I-I-I....

This was too hard. I pulled up my sleeves.

Red: Ash... Why?

He started crying. So did I.

Ash: I'm a freak. I look like something that came from hell. I don't belong here.

Red: B-babe... I love you and you are beautiful, inside and out. You belong here. With me. The Apptitu-

Ash: No. Dauntless wasn't my only choice.

I'm... a Divergent. Dangerous. A freak.

Red: I don't care. Guess what? I was classified as Candor as well. Baby...

I cut him off by smashing my lips against his. A lifted my hands to his face, one on his cheek, another on the back of his head. I moved them to his neck, holding on for dear life. He held my waist. I needed this. An escape from everything. Our lips moved in perfect sync, each movement feeling the kiss. We separated for air.

Red: I love you...

Ash: I love you too...

Red: 'Too' sounds like an agreement.

Ash: Fine. We'll leave that out from now on.

We started kissing again, full of passion and genuine love. He pushed me down on the couch and I stopped.

Red: Too much?

Ash: Nope. Not at all.

I pull him down with me, kissing his neck. We swap places.

Red: Oh hell no. I'm not letting you win.

He lifted me off the couch and brought me too my bed. (things may get dirty. don't judge.) Again, I was beneath him. He slid his hand up my shirt and I took off his. We took a break so I could pull of my hoodie and shirt as well. Aaand back to the kissing. He started moving down to my jawline. I moaned. Down to my neck. To my collarbone. He stayed on the sweetspot. Another moan. He goes down to my stomach... to my belly button, which had a silver belly ring of a moon, to my hip bone. I took his face in my hands.

Ash: I'm tired...

Red: Mind if I stay here?

Ash: That's possibly the stupidest question I have ever heard.

We settle down and I get up to change. I change into a cropped, black T-shirt and grey short-shorts. As I get dressed, Red just takes of his jeans, cuz well, he's a guy sooo.

We both crawl into bed facing each other, his arm around me and my hand rested on his cheek. I give him one last quick kiss.

Ash: Love you.

Red: Love you.

a/n don't judge the serious make-out session XD