Chapter 5

Rouge POV

Me and Shadow were called to Professor Ozpins office. When we got there he was sitting at his desk with General Ironwood and Professor Goodwitch.

Ozpin: Shadow, Rouge, I'm glad you could make it. Please, have a seat.

Rouge: This is new. What would the professor need with the two of us?

Ozpin: No need to worry, I already know of your secret.

Rouge: What?

Shadow: *humph* How'd you find out.

Ozpin: Let's just say your pink haired friend has some interesting stories. Especially when it comes to Sonic.

Rouge:*sigh* Amy...

Ironwood: Don't worry, we just need some information.

Rouge: Over what exactly?

Goodwitch: After listening to Amy's speech, we heard her mention Eggman quite a few times.  We just want to know what his motives are.

Rouge: Honestly, we don't know what his motives are. The Doctor's been trying to take over our world for years. Next thing you know Sonic, Shadow, Silver, and Amy are human. Me and Blaze are Faunus for whatever reason, and Eggman's running around with a thousand robots and some new friends.

Ozpin: Then could you help us out?

Shadow: Help you?

Ironwood: You've dealt with Eggman longer than we have, so you have more experience taking him down. If you help us, we'll be sure to lock him away for good.

Shadow: I'll do it on one condition.

Ozpin: And what may  that be?

Shadow: I've grown a little interested in this world. which is why I want to know every secret you can tell me about this place.

Ozpin smiled

Ozpin: Very well

Rouge: You guys do what you want. I don't want anything to do with it unless it pays. Oh right, could you keep our identities a secret? wouldn't wanna cause a panic now would we?

I turned around and left.

(Time skip) Shadow pov

I was sitting down watching Pyrrha take down Aka.

Glynda: And that's the match.

Aka: Nice one big sis!

Glynda: Well done miss Nikos. You should have no problem qualifying for the tournament.

Pyrrha: Thank you Professor.

Glynda: Alright, now I know that's a tough act to follow but we have time for one more sparring match. Any volunteers? Miss Belladonna? You've been rather docile for the past few classes. Why don't you-

Mercury: I'll do it.

Glynda: Mercury was it? Very  well. Let's find you an opponent.

Shadow: I'll go.

Glynda: Mercury, do you accept?

Mercury: Fine.

I haven't been in any action lately so I might as well see what this kids got. As we stood in front of each other in our own fighting stance.

Glynda: Begin!

Shadow: Chaos spear!

Multiple spears of light were aimed at him and he dodged all of them and charged at me with a kick.I was able to block him and push him back. He came at me with another one.