Ch.11

Warning: Suicidal Thoughts :(

After telling Allie..

"He's drunk, how could he." Allie said.

"He keeps saying how much he misses me in these past 13 years, he couldn't even care when I was younger, and he especially didn't care about my mom."

"Wow, I'm really sorry for everything you have gone through, it must suck to be you."

"Excuse me?"

"What? I just said I don't wanna have your life, shouldn't bother you any."

"Well it does, it really does. You don't have any idea, it sucks I hate myself, I just hate everything, sometimes I think it'd be better if I was gone."

"No Kacy, don't say that alright will work together."

***
One week after the drunk incident with Sal..

Kacy found a blade.

"No, no Kacy what are you doing!?" Sal yelled.

"I hate this, I hate it so much, I don't wanna be here anymore, my life sucks."

"We will make it better, I promise Kacy, I promise so much."

"How?"

"We'll figure it out, trust me."

"I have a question." I said sniffling.

"Yeah, what is it sweetheart?"

"Last week when you were drunk, why did you yell and curse at me?"

"Last week? I was drunk? I didn't even know, and I yelled and cursed at you. I'm so, so sorry for everything."

"Yes you were."

"Is this what your upset about?"

"I guess, I mean yeah I never felt like this, ever."

"I'm very sorry, Kacy but will make it better, just please don't harm yourself in any way, I love you so damn much." Sal said hugging me.

"Thank you, I love you too." I said hugging him trying to stop sniffling.

**
2 months later..

I was in recovery for my suicidal thoughts. I've gotten better, and I couldn't wait to be outta there.

I saw Sal, I ran up to him, and gave him a big hug. I was so happy to see him.

**

Parker: Hey I am glad you came back to school today I missed you ;)

Kacy: Thank you I'm glad too and I guess I missed you too :')

Parker: Hey remember a few months ago at your house you called me your boyfriend ?

Kacy: yeah I do, it was an honest mistake and why?

Parker: Oh nvm then

Kacy: no tell me what you meant by it.

Parker: uggh what don't you realize I just wanna be your boyfriend is that a lot to ask

Kacy: well sorry

Parker: well uhm I guess you don't like me now so bye

Kacy: No Parker, I like you it's not simple

Parker: I understand I know it's been hard hope you make your choice soon..

Kacy: yeah will see ;)

**

1 month later...

"So?" The Parker asked. "So what?" I asked him. "Uhm do.. you.. uhm.. have... made---" I cut him off there. "No I haven't, just give it some time."

The rest of the day Parker didn't talk to me which was odd.

**

The next day at school, Parker still wouldn't talk to me, so I decided to sit by a different kid.

"Hi, I'm Kacy, is it okay if I sat here?" I asked the boy.

"This seat is already saved for someone special"

"Oh okay sorry" as I started to walk away, he grabbed arm and said, "I meant was the seat was saved for you, by the way I'm Tenzing."

As I was leaving the classroom. Tenzing mouthed "call me" after he gave me his number. I looked over at Parker he looked miserable, I felt pretty bad.

"Hey Parker, you feeling alright?"

"Why do you care, go hang out with your new boyfriend!"

"What? He's not my boyfriend, he's just another friend."

"Sure he is"

"Are you jealous or something?"

"Maybe a little I- I don't know I just really like you, Will you be my girlfriend.?"

"Uhm I'll think about it."

Tenzing walked up to me and asked me the same thing. I was shocked because I didn't know him that long.

***
"Sal what would you do if you had two girls after you?" I asked stupidly.

"There's a bunch after me, Im used to it, why do you ask?"

"Well I have really good friends, you know Parker and I also met Tenzing, and they both somewhat asked me to be their girlfriends, I don't know what to do.."

"Well you are a pretty girl, I'm sure a lot of guys will be after you, you got your looks from me."

I bursted out laughing, I look nothing like him, I thought to myself. "What's so funny?" He asked.

"Nothing anyway, that wasn't the point, I don't know who to choose."

"Go with your gut."

"I'd rather go with my heart, but ok whatever."

**
The next day I walked into class, and Parker and Tenzing were standing right in front of me.

"What's your decision?" Parker asked.

"Uhm, I'm under a lot of peer pressure right now, excuse me!"

I left the room, for some reason throwing up. I couldn't even say anything to them. Who am I gonna pick?

A/N: I realize this is probably a boring, sucky chapter. So instead of updating once a week, it might be once a month now because of school and crap. Anyway hope you enjoy so far :)