Meeting Up

(Y/N) POV

'Hey (Y/N), where are you? You're late'  

I glanced over at my phone reading the message and smiled.

'I'm on my way, I had to take another bus the other one left me' I texted back waiting for the reply.

'Okay then, hurry up!'

I placed my phone back into my pocket and looked out the window. We grew up together, two peas in a pod, the best of friends. When he moved, I did feel sad, but I wanted him to be the best at what he could be. I hadn't seen Jimin since he had moved to Seoul to pursue his dream of dancing, but we would occasionally text each other since he was busy with dance and I was busy with my job. While he did dancing, I managed to become a CEO tailored on the production of new technology and while I was free focused on engineering as a hobby. The company was one of the best in the country, but I never used my real name I used a psyudoem of Yuuki instead as I worked. As far as family would go, Jimin is the last person I have. My parents died 9 years ago. Jimin had already left so I didn't know who to talk to. I slowly became quiet, no longer the happy, talkative child I once was, but then I was taken by some motivation to do something, something where my parents would be proud of me. That's where the busniess stated at, I got accepted at a small company and then within two years became the CEO there. I then made the plans and got it to where it is today. But enough about that.

The bus came to a halt and I quickly got off, grabbing my suitcase and purse. I glanced at my phone to look for the address and after walking for a bit,  I finally found it. It was a cozy little coffee shop. I went to the counter and ordered an iced americano, and after I received it I took a seat and pulled out my phone to text Jimin.

'Okay, I'm here where are you? :P' I hit send and took a sip of my drink looking around. Then a boy sat in front of me, I paid him no attention as I waited for Jimin. The guy began to lean across the table, but I just scooted away. 

'Jimin, there's this guy thats creeping me out' I hit send again. I glanced over at the guy he was on his phone and smiled as he read something off his screen. 

'Really (Y/N), you don't remember your best friend'  I glanced towards my phone then to the guy who had his phone up projecting the conversation between Jimin and me. Wait...

"JIMIN!" I mini yelled as I ran and hugged him. 

"Gosh, was it really so long that you don't remember how I look like?" He said laughing between breaths. We pulled away and I pulled my chair but towards the table again. 

"Yeah, a lot can happen in 5 years," I said as I stirred my ice looking down for a bit, but acted cheerful for a minute, " So what have you done?"  I asked drinking my beverage. 

"Well, after I moved here I signed up to be a part of this dance company and that's were I currently work at. I made a ton of friends there, you'd would like them." He said smiling. The door's bell rang causing Jimin to wave at the person who entered. I felt someone start walking toward us I glanced down in front of me as I felt them near. 

"Hey Jimin, I thought you would be here." the deep voice said. 

"Yeah, I'm meeting up with my old friend (Y/N), hyung" Jimin said gesturing his arm towards me. I turned around to wave, since it was the polite thing to do. The figure was a very tall guy and while he was standing over me I felt so small. 

"I'm  Choi (Y/N), Jimin's old friend." I said doing a mini bow at the end. The guy smiled a bit and introduced himself next.

"I'm Kim Namjoon, it's a pleasure to meet you. Jimin always talks about how great you are, and on how great you can cook." Namjoon stated chuckling. I glanced over at Jimin for a second. 

"Hey! But it's true, you are the greatest and you know it," Jimin answered, "Anyways, where are you going to be staying?"

I thought for a minute, "I might just get a hotel room, and stay there all week." I said pulling out my phone to start looking for a nearby hotel. 

"Nonsense, no friend of mine will be paying expensive hotel prices in ma city, you will stay with us," Jimin said grabbing my luggage before I could protest. He headed out to the front of the cafe and we waited outside for a taxi.

"Um...Namjoon didn't you have to tell Jimin something?" I asked as we were boarding it. Namjoon looked at me funny before he recalled. 

"Ah yeah, thanks (Y/N). Jimin, Yoongi was asking where did you place his kurarmon pillow and headphones this morning, and can you help me with something later." Namjoon said.

Jimin looked deep in thought as he tried to recall where the items are, "Eh, I'll call him later to tell him, and as far as the other thing goes, sure." The taxi came to a stop and we got off in front some nice dorms. Jimin grabbed my luggage as Namjoon opened the door for us to enter. As soon as I entered the dorm, I saw three other boys on the couch watching movies while one was sleeping on the couch to the far left. Namjoon entered and as well as Jimin and I moved myself behind the duo. 

"Hey guys, I want you to meet someone," Jimin yelled getting everyone attention. Everyone looked our way. "Everyone, this is (Y/N)" he said as he moved to the right so everyone could see me. I bowed a little and came back up. 

"Hello everyone, nice to meet you all I'm (Y/N)"