To You in 2000 Years: The Fall Of Shiganshima Part 1

Author's Note:

Ok here I go! Going to write the whole first chappy of this book which means looking up the script of Aot Ep 1....Yay!......But I might add a few of my own parts in as well.

This is gonna be alot of work.

But I'm ready for it and hoping that everyone will enjoy what I write!

Everything in this chapter is in Ella's POV okay?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was such a peaceful day in the Shiganshima district. I watched as two birds flew by, I think they were geese, as I sat beside my sleeping brother in a patch of blue flowers.

I smiled as I looked to the sky as my brown locks moved in sync to the breeze, my green eyes watched the slow movement of the fluffy white clouds.

I heard a noise, it sounded like a small gasp. I turned my head to my twin brother who's green eyes similar to mine were now open wide.

A raven haired girl kneeling beside us stared at my brother as he slightly lifted himself from the tree he was resting on, "Huh? Mikasa..."

She spoke softly, "We should be heading back." I glanced at her then back at my brother and noticed tears in his eyes and some streaks down his face from crying.

"What are we doing here..." Eren looked confused as he looked around at the scenery around us.

Mikasa stood up and spoke again. "You were that deep asleep that your only half-awake

Eren relaxed as he looked to the ground, "No...It just feels like I had this really long dream or something...What was it about? I can't remember." He looked genially confused.

Mikasa gave him a long stare, but then I spoke up.

"Eren...Why are you crying?..."

I gave him a concerned look as I scooted closer to him as I saw a tear escape his eye. He gave me a look and touched his face.

"Huh?"

"Was it because of your dream?"

I asked again, I wanted to know what had caused my twin to cry but Eren wasn't someone that would crack easily. I learned that after years of being with him.

Mikasa watched us in silence and pulled her red scarf up to her nose as her pretty grey eyes looked at the sky.

"It was nothing Ella...Don't worry about it." He said and his green eyes stared into my own as I pouted in frustration.

"Don't be so stubborn! We only want to help, right Mikasa?"

She only gave a slight nod and I smiled.

"See."

He rolled his eyes, "I might tell you later, now come on we can't keep mom and dad waiting."

{♢Tiny Timeskip♢}

We were now currently walking through town, we crossed a bridge as Eren started talking about him crying in front of us.

"Don't you dare tell anyone I was crying."

I nodded, "Don't worry brother we won't."

Mikasa looked at him then me then back in front of her, "Still crying for no reason, you should have your dad give you a checkup."

"Don't be stupid! I can't tell him!"

I smiled as we walked together, my light green dress swaying as I walked, Mikasa had collected the most sticks while me and Eren only collected a few. It was only supposed to be Eren and I but Mikasa of course started helping straight away. Eren wouldn't even let me carry alot! It was unfair how they treated me like I was younger then them.