1 - kisses and smiles

Evan

" No, Heath, o-omg. " I giggled, reaching for his hand, pushing it away from the computer pad.

He laughed, and clicked goodbye, the stranger disappeared, so I closed the computer. Heath looked at me and smiled.

" I can't believe you, Heath. That poor girl was probably scared. " I said, referring to him screeching as loud as he could every time a new stranger appeared on Omegle.

Heath smiled wide and leaned into me. " She didn't die, so that's good. " He said, while his head rested on my shoulder. After a moment he picked his head up and looked into my eyes.

He smiled again. This time less meaningful. His toothless smile meant the world to me, though.

I grabbed his waist and brought him into a short, tight hug. " I love you. " I said.

" I love you too. " He replied, while pulling away. I stood a little, so I was on my knees, scooted over to Heath and sat on lap, facing him.

I muzzled my head into his neck, and hugged him. He hugged back and we stayed that way until there was a knock on our door.

I slowly got up as the knocking continued, and walked over to our little wooden door. When I opened it, I saw a boy about 16-17 years old, short hair, tall, with a back pack slung over his right shoulder.

" Uh hi. " I said slowly. He smiled a little, before his face went emotionless again.

" Is Heath here? " He asked, demandingly. I nodded, and yelled to Heath to get over to the door.

He jumped up and came over. A mad expression washed over his face for a second before he talked.

" Martin, I told you not to come here this late. " Heath said, a hint of anger laced in his voice.

" Well, sorry but mom told me to bring this to you asap. " Martin said. He pulled a small envelope out of his back pocket and handed it to Heath before starting to walk off, flipping Heath off as he skated down the quiet streets on a penny board I didn't notice he had.

I closed and locked the door and walked over to the couch with Heath. We sat down so close, I was basically on top of him.

He ripped open the envelope and a couple hundred dollar bills were revealed. There was also a letter.

Dear Heath,

Here is some money. I hope you will spend this wisely because this is your late birthday present. Sorry it was late, but I got caught up in work.
Love,
Mom.

I looked at him, a small smile on my face. He looked at me too, and we both yelled. " Candy shopping! "

I laughed and kissed him. He kissed me back, hard, filled with passion, and laid me down, putting the stuff on the coffee table. I felt every nerve in my body tingle with love. We stopped kissing after a few minutes, and just laid next to each other, his fingers tangled in my hair, while mine roamed his side.

" You're so beautiful. " I said. My eyes were closed but I knew he was smiling.

" Not as beautiful as you. " He whispered. I smiled and felt myself blush a little. Tonight was great. I love him. So much. So damn much it hurts. God, he's perfect. I could never leave him. Ever. He is the sun in the morning, and the moon at night.

Although he is moody sometimes, I love him with all my heart and more. Words can't even describe the feelings he gives me. He's my everything.