The Avciytic Pavilion (Rated R)

Prologue

My name is Sage Vyclus. I'm not really human i guess you could say.You see I'm an Avicicytic ( AVIK-SIT-IK)vampire.I'm a very rare species in the vampire coven. I don't feed on human blood.I feed on human sexual arousal.All humans have a sexual energy while their being pleasured.I get the best of both worlds; you could say. All vampires were against this idea of all Avicicytic vampires living so they decided to take all of us out. Except that didnt work out to well. We still exist. We have been living amongst humans for centuries now.

I, however am not like all Avicicytic vampires. I have emerald green eyes while other Avicicytic vampires have grey. My diagnosis has never really figured out. But one thing I'm sure of is that what I can do to people is not normal.

(Rated R)

This is Copyright Infringement if you feel the need to copy my work.

Do not copy this story.

                 Chapter 1

                   Nosy Boys

Waking up is such a flippn drag ." I 'm depleted of all strength." I roll out of bed screaming at the top of my lungs. I take the time to strip my clothes off right to my black lace thong. I walk to my bathroom turning the tap on and step into my shower  running my head underneath the hot water. Burning my self while attempting to wake myself up"FUCK!!!!".

As I'm about lift my head out of the water I hear a thump in the living room. Running out without a care I creak my door open to take a peak. I pick up the nearest item around me. I spot one of my vibrators and I skim my fingers along the base and I spot a blurry figure. I usually always turn all the lights off in my loft before I fall asleep. Its comforting. Well for me.

As I'm about move in on the figure I leap forward and swing the vibrator at his head. " Sage!!! What the fuck is wrong with you". As I hear him I recognize a familiar voice. "Shit!!!. Kien! What the fuck are you doing in my house..its 7 in the morning" I scream. "I kinda came through the window, let me turn on the lights...I can't see you!" he said. " Hey, no no DON'T ..Kien !!!". As he reaches for the switch before I warn him it's already been turned on. I flinch to cover my naked body. I scrunch my legs together and rush my arms to cover my breast. He's glaring at my naked body and all I could do was blush as my skin shuddered. My body is slender and my breasts are supple and perky. The cold immediately turns my pink nipples hard. Luckily, my jet black wavy hair covers most of my chest. My frontal area is covered by my left thigh. As he's scanning my body I can't help but feel flustered and aroused. I know it sounds weird. Kien and I have been neighbours and bestfriends for 10 years and he has never seen me naked before. He's an Avicyctic vampire as well. He's kinda like a bodyguard.

As I scan him starting from his feet to his waist I spot a bulge in between his legs. "Kien, CONTROL IT!! Your thing. Your pants. Your kinda showing!". As he looks down in shock he realizes his pants have a slight lump. He immediately runs towards the bathroom , but casually turning back "SHIT, Maybe you can help me with my problem?"."Kien, shut up. Go take a cold shower or something. I've gotta do stuff", I reply. He takes off

I speed walk into my room immediately. Shutting the door and rushing to my washroom and continuing my shower.

This time with cold water to cool down my body. Everytime I get aroused or my body gets hot I start to crave. And trust me I need to feed as soon as possible. Just not on a vampire or Kien.My bodys telling me to please him. But my mind is clouded with all common sense not to. Good girl.

As I walk out of the shower I enter my room rummaging through my drawers for a pair of underwear. I put on my red lace thong with a matching red lace bra .  I throw on a black turtle neck along with a black leather skirt. I look through my closet and find my black  guarder stockings and slip them on each leg. I rush to my mirror and put my hair in a ballerina bun. I rush to put whatever else on. I take my thin brush and dip it into eyelinger gel; grazing it along my eyelid.When I'm done I walk towards my door and twist the nob just enough to open it. When I walk through I see that Kien is nowhere to be found.