Chapter 5

Chapter 5

11:15pm Sat

After those many hours of sleep and cleaning I did I sat lazily on my couch. Usually Kien would be here at about this time. I haven't seen him in a week since that day.I've been calling him over and over. Hoping to hear his voice for a bit just to ensure that I was not so non existent to him. Maybe I should text him. I got out my phone ....

Sage

Kien answer me!I've called you so many times. I shouldn't have crossed the line like that with you. I didn't mean too. I was drunk and horny. It happend get over it!

Kien

...I'm not mad.. I just...can't face you

Sage

Talk to me properly. Face to face. Stop being an asshole about this situation. Its not a big deal. Its drunk masturbation. I hardly remember half of it!

Kien

I just told you. I can't face you.

Sage

Okay.

I can't believe it. He hates me. He really hates me. I kept telling myself maybe he'd forgive me. Atleast he doesn't hate me. But I just couldn't deal with the fact that he can't even be in my presence. Before I could overthink anything I decided maybe a shower would calm me. I took my clothes off leaving a trail of my underwear and bra on the floor and I made my way into my room to the shower. I turned the tap on and felt the hot water spray over my aching stressed out overworked body. "Gosh, this feels good". I stay in the for a while. Rinsing my body scrubbing all the way to my stomach. I take the detacheable shower head and rinse my body. And then I feel a similar sensation once I lower it to my crotch and swicthed the shower to massage. Mmm

KIENS P.O.V.

I couldn't stop thinking of that night. The fact that she masturbated in front of me turned me on. I was hard. I was ready to explode all my cum into her mouth. I've never had a girl do that for me. It's usually a fuck and leave type of thing with women. But I couldn't handle it. I would never want to touch her when she was drunk. I mean I wanted to but I could never. She's my friend and I respect her way too much to take advantage of her. Only a douchebag would take advantage of a drunk woman. The thing is I couldn't avoid her forever. I miss her company. I can never go that far with her, right? She's a friend. Before I could disagree I left my room and exited the door into my the hallway and opened Sages door. She always leaves it open. I usually come around at this time but I'm surprised it wasn't closed it was already 12 am. I rushed into the house and looked around to see where she was. So we could solve this problem. Until I heard the shower running when I reached inside her room. I walked towards the washroom. The shower was running and thats when I heard moaning. I looked in and I seen her. Her bodys outline through the glass shower door and it was slid just enough for me to see her. The showerhead was placed in between her legs and she was pinching her pink little nipples. She sucked on her fingers and started fingering herself. Shoveing her finger inside and out of her hole. She went slower and immediately sped up the pace faster and faster she couldn't control her breathing. Her chest was convulsing and I knew right then she was about to cum. Like I said, she came collapsing to the floor. "Uhmm. Ki..you felt so good in me" she moaned. Wait, WHAT!!? Did she just say my name. Before I could move to leave I by accidentally trip over the carpet and low an behold the door swings open. She sees me.

SAGE'S P.O.V.

I was thinking the whole time about Kien. How he would f*ck me? How he would position me on the bed? I couldn't stop thinking about it when I moaned his name outloud. When I finally came I crashed onto the tub floor about to get immediately to turn off the tap I heard a thump in front of the bathroom door. Thats when I seen him. He was on the floor with a very panicked face. But before I could think I ran out of the shower and embraced him.