Author's Note *IMPORTANT* (:

Hello lovely readers! Abigail Rayne here.

I know many of you have questions unanswered as well as a journey that can only be complete with the resolution to this book. The reason I took most of this down is because "Anywhere But Here" (this book!) is being published!!!

I have been praying and hoping for this for as long as I can remember. I cannot even begin to tell you how blessed I am to be in this position. God has taken the lead from the beginning of this book to this moment. The opportunity worked out so well and literally fell into my lap-- there is no way this could be happening without Him.

As an author,  am the most fortunate to be able to interact and talk with many of you. Thank you for reading this story & taking an interest in this journey.

While I was writing this, I was going through my own restlessness, much like Sawyer. God worked through that. I realized how fortunate I was by stepping into Sawyer's life. I realized how important it is to tell others how important and loved they are.

It is my hope and prayer for all of you that He will lead you through your life. He is greater than every struggle, every pain, every heartache. There is no need to worry, my friend's, for if the Creator of the world is for us, then who could even think to stand against Him?

When I was 13, I began writing. I have always been thrilled by the idea of publishing and can hardly believe this is happening! This time last  year, I started writing this book. I would never have predicted this could happen. I didn't do this by myself at all, please hear that. God is the one who made this happen (and the reason I even write in the first place!).

Thank you for reading and for voting and commenting. I thank the Lord above for you all everyday. (:

This book is available on Amazon with this same cover! I would greatly appreciate it if you would check it out!

God is good, God is good, God is good. (: His timing is perfect. Once again, thank you all very much. <3

Much excitement,

Abigail Rayne

{August 12, 2017}