Wild wings.

My wings still sore the next morning even after Jace had massaged them in the shower. I walked back towards my coboard as I continued to pack... I was going to take my private jet...one of the eleven I own... To Paris... Abby has a history there and I know that's where she'd be.

Jace came in he probably finished packing already. "Why would she go to Paris?" He asks flopping into my bed sideways so he didn't hurt his beautiful wings.

"First it where we met, remember... And it's where she lost our parents... She says they own an estate there and they usually take a holiday up there" And because I know that's where she fell in love, I can't help but remember my beautiful sister tell me of the wild winged Angel who stole her heart.

**********
We arrive in Paris... It's mid afternoon and the streets are beautiful... Small cafés and the people are so amazing... I love Paris... I look are and I can feel people staring at my wings.

"Blue Jay the hotel is this way..." Jace says and I glance at him before smiling mischievously, suddenly I spread my wings and take off to the skies. Jace soon follows as the bag boy takes our bags to our room. I fly into a cloud feeling the moisture seep into my clothes. I am able to see Jace looking for me so I fly up behind him and clear my throat.

He turns smiling and as I'm about to fly away again he takes my hand and pulls me into a kiss. Our wings beating in perfect time will each other I kiss him back pouring all my emotions and all my love for him in that one kiss.

After the kiss we land back at the entrance and go in I check is in and we go to our room 1027 on the top floor with a wide balcony so we can simply take off from there. The bed made for two angels and the bath made for about seven...

Tired from the Jetlag and feeling really cuddly right now I drag Jace to the bed and cuddle him.

******

I'm in complete blackness as I sink my wings drooping completely and my hair covered in blood... I hazily look up to see the moon above me... I realize I'm under water and I can't breathe... but I'm so weak I can't move I'm going to die and I never even found them...

I open my eyes to see Jace sleeping his midnight hair seems so soft I slowly reach out to touch it when his eyes open and he grabs my hand... I bite my lip... He's just so sexy... He get on top of me placing my hand above my head and he does the same to my other hand... My wings are spread so they aren't uncomfortable.

Leaning down he kisses me intensely and I feel my core heat as my need for him pools between my thighs. I move to his ear and whispers huskily. "I need you so much..." I bit his earlobe playfully and he groans frustratedly as I feel his arousal press against my stomach.

He released my hand and I removed his shirt and he removed all the clothes that seperated us. He spread my legs to find me ready for him, he smiles and thrusts hard and fast into me and I gasp and moan loudly. He then starts thrusting slowly and intense heat builds in my core. I feel free and I feeling complete.

******
I lay in a steaming bath with Jace across from me his eyes full of need and lust... He's had me three time since we got to the room and each time it was wonderful and it felt like the first... I couldn't get enough of him... I began washing my hair and when I was done I got out and began getting ready for the dinner reservations for tonight.

He watched my every move and I found it hard to concentrate with him staring at me but I wasn't uncomfortable. I knew him as a lover and and a fiancé so his gaze made me feel loved not uneasy.

When he came out of the walking closet he was ready within half an hour and I was still busy.

All my efforts on getting ready were rewarded with my end result!