HarryXCarlos

A/N This is a descendants ship and also my first one shot I'm completely open to criticism. Thank you! PS: Their is smut.

Carlos's POV

We just heard of Bens capture, and Mals off to the chip shop. I said that I would run the perimeter to see where Uma's goons were. Well at least that's what I told Evie and Jay. Yet in reality I was heading towards a small very familiar abandon building hoping that he was there.
      As I approached the door my left hand reach to my collar and pulled out the golden chain wrapped around my neck I look down towards the small heart pendent that hung from the chain I sighed summoning up the courage to open the door. To my surprise it was unlocked which could mean two things, one he was here waiting for me or two someone had found our secret place.
       I slowly entered the single room of the building the wall to my left held hundreds of sketches drawings and pictures of us together. Suddenly I heard the distinct sound of a door being closed but when I turned around no one was there. Carefully I walked to the table in the middle of the room on it was his coat, hook, sword, and candles.
        "Harry?" I called out a worried expression etched on my face.
        "Yes sweetheart?" A familiar voice answered from behind me. I shot around to face him.
      Harry's POV

       His small adorable figure shot around to face me he looked worried at first but that expression soon wore off when he saw me and a large smile took its place. He looked so perfect the candle light I leaned down and placed my lips against his. A sweet kiss became passionate quickly as I pushed my tongue into his mouth. Our tongues battled for dominance before he broke off the kiss. I gave him a confused look he smiled and planted a small kiss on my lips.
             "Oh god I missed you." He whispered, before slamming his lips fiercely against mine.
             " I missed you to." I told him in between moans as he lowered his kisses down to my neck. I lifted him off the ground his legs wrapped around me as I walked towards the bed in the far right corner of the room. As soon as we reached the bed I dropped him on it and started trailing kisses down his neck looking for his sweet spot. When he arched his neck and moaned loudly I knew I had found it. I started to abuse that spot biting, and sucking on it. I ripped off his shirt to expose his beautiful body before lowering my lips back to his neck. His moans got louder as I moved my lips to down his body and to his pants which I slowly lowered along with his boxers. He started playing with the hem of my shirt which I helped him remove his hands started trailing over my body before resting on my hips. Carlos quickly removed my pants and boxers, as I started pumping him lightly. I raised my other hand to his mouth and he took in three fingers and started sucking on them. After a couple seconds I pulled my fingers out and positioned them against his entrance.

"No, no prep." I looked up to Carlos.

"You sure? Its gonna hurt if we don't."

"Yes please I need you." I love him when he is this desperate for me. I removed my fingers and lined myself up, then I slammed into him. He screamed and hooked his finger nails into my back. After about two minutes he nodded I pulled out until just my tip was inside of him. He gasped at the sudden loss but moaned loudly when I slammed back into him I kept going at this pace

A/N Okay my first one shot! Once again I am completely open to criticism since this is my first one shot. Bye Kittens! 😸