afraid

I lay in my bed as I think to myself .Happy that today Nothing band happened to me after what my mom told me when I got home.

I played along and Nothing bad happened to me when the boy I saw I learned that his name was Drake he didn't talk much either do I thou I stayed quite and look down at my hands the hole time.

I turn on my side and slowly drift into a comfortable sleep for the first time in forever.

Drake's P.O.V

As soon as I saw her I new something wasn't right ,the way she looked when her mom was taking to her she looked scared of her . when she talked you could here the fear in her voise .Maybe something is wrong .

I just need to find out .I need to be there so I could help her .

violets P.O.V

why do people have alarm? clocks I hate them.I get and walk to to bathroom I trun on the watervto just the right temperature and hop in I wash my hair with my strawberry vanilla shampoo then wash my body.

when I'm finally done I raped my self in my soft black towal and walk to my closest and find some clothes to wear for the day.

when I'm done getting dressed I get my bag and walk out the house .I didn't put on makeup I only use eye liner but sometimes I don't wear it . As I'm walking I look done at my iPod looking for a song .without knowing I walking into someone which made my iPod fall to the ground."oh I'm sorry ..I didnt see you there" I say bending down to get it when I slowly look up I see drake ." its fine " he say looking at me "umm I got to go sorry bye " I say as I'm walking away u didn't expect anything else but he grabbed my arm "wait-""oww" I say he looks at my arm I dont know what to do .

He slowly brings up my sleeve as my cutts start to show . I look away afraid ...afraid of what he might say afraid that now he knows my secret.

__________________________________________ ok ya tell me what you think and ya

vote or comment

xxlottiexxx