"I'm pregnant."

Heyyy guys I know I haven't updated in like forty years and I'm so sorry I can't keep up with stories. my apologies for my laziness and my writers block, if I can even call myself that. but I bring on another chapter finally, if anyone even remembered this story. hopefully, well thanks for taking the time to read beautiful!💙

3 weeks later

--Finn's pov--

"Ugh, being pregnant is a pain in my back." I say as I slip on a shirt.

I all down the stairs and head into the kitchen dad, mom, and Luke are sitting at the table.

"How are you feeling sweetie?" Mom asks as I take a seat.

"Like crap." She smiles at me.

"That's the price of a baby miracle." She rubs my back.

"Did you tell Ryder yet?" Luke asks. I shake my head.

We've talked like a few times since the party but not much, I really hope he doesn't just run off.

"Honey you need to tell him soon." Mom says. I nod.

"I know mom but it's hard, when you know you ruined someone's life." I get a few tears in my eyes.

She comes over to hug me.

"Sweetie don't think like that."

"Mom he's not gonna want a baby, he's a teenage bad boy. Nothing good ever comes from them." I wipe my eyes.

"Well except the baby growing in your stomach."

"Sweetie you're very young to be a parent, but you had sex and you didn't use protection. Look I'm happy you're having a baby, but he's gotta know everything comes with consequences." Mom said.

"Thanks, mom."

"Anytime, baby." I smile.

"Oh yeah and if that boy does anything to hurt you, I'm breaking his neck." Dad says. I role my eyes.

"Really dad." He nods.

"C'mon we gotta get to school." Luke says and grabs my arm, we rush out the door.

"Bye mom, bye dad love you!" I shout as I wave to them with my other hand. They wave back.

We arrive at school.

"I'll see you later." I wave to Luke as he walks away.

I walk up to my locker and open it.

"Hey!" I turn around to see Axel.

"Hey Axel." Axel doesn't know I'm pregnant, I haven't told him yet.

"Finn, someones staring at you."

I turn to see Ryder, he waves me over.

"Um Axel I'll see you in class." He nods. I walk up to Ryder.

"Um hi, did you want something?" I ask. He nods.

"Yeah, I wanted to see you." I blush.

"We haven't talked in a while, wanted to see how you were doing." He says. I sigh.

"Well I've been sick a lot."

"Oh man that sucks."

"Yeah it really does."  he doesn't know why I'm sick though.

I should tell him right here right now, but I just can't get the words to come out.

"Hey I gotta go to class, but I'll see you at lunch ok?" I nod.