Till Death Do Us Part - Chapter 1

'The words left unsaid will haunt you the most...' The words echoed in my head as I stumbled away. What exactly did I think I was doing? I was leaving him. The only one I've ever loved. Was I dreaming? I sure as hell hoped so.

                                                                               *3 weeks later*

"I, I've got to go now." I mumbled into his sweaty hair. He continued to kiss my neck softly and I let him. I didn't even want to think about leaving him. I inhaled his strong scent and moved down to face him. His sparkling blue eyes bore into mine as I began to speak. "I love you so damn much Brandon." 

"Then why the hell are you leaving me babe? I want you. I need you. I love you too." He breathed out. God damnit, he was gorgeous. He was all mine. I kissed him fiercely and quickly got up. I began slipping my underwear back on, along with the rest of my clothing and gathered my belongings. He stood up and stretched, his muscles flexing, taking every ounce of my courage to not jump onto him once more. "Ariana, don't go. Stay, for me?" He asked me. I knew I couldn't or I wouldn't be leaving right now. Brandon made his way over to me and pulled me close to him. I didn't hesitate to hold him. I sighed heavily and stretched to kiss him one last time before I whipered I love you and left without one more word.

Vote? Comment? I'm new at this and could use some feed back please? Thanks everyone!