Chapter 2

I quickly unlocked my apartment door and stepped into the cramped space. Thank God I was leaving this place. I wouldn't miss it. I started packing my things and I came across a picture of us. A tear rolled down my cheek as I hastily put it back where I found it. There wasn't much to pack and I was done within a hour. I left the small apartment and left my keys with the nice doorman and was on my way to New York City. Back to the place I'd left only a few weeks ago. I told myself I would never go back but I was never a girl of my word. I hailed a taxi and was off to the airport. My plane was leaving at noon and I was there at 10:15. As soon as I arrived, I hopped out, grabbed my things and made my way to security and the terminal. I had just settled in when I received a call from Brandon. "Hi Brandon." I answered. 

"Babe, where are you?" He asked me.

"I'm at the airport. Why?" I said.

"I love you. No matter where you are." He told me.

"Brandon, I am coming back baby! Don't worry. I love you too but my plane is being called, I love you so damn much and I will call you as soon as I get there, okay?" 

"Yes babe, please call. I love you so much too, bye Ariana." He hung up and I strolled over to the little area where my plane boarded. I found my seat at sat down. I looked out over the Wyoming horizon. I would only be gone for 2 weeks but I really didn't want to leave Brandon. We've been dating for 3 years. He really is the best thing that's ever happened to me. The plane took off and I fell asleep. "Flight 321 will be landing at JFK airport at approximately 11:53 a.m. The weather is fairly warm with a temperature of 87 degrees. Thank you again for flying with Jet-Blue today and have a nice day." Is what I woke up to as we landed. I walked out of the terminal into the beautiful weather of New York City. I was about to reach my hand out to hail a taxi when I saw him.

Comments? Votes? Please!!!! Thank you!!!!!