Broken

Hey Guys! this is my first x reader! Enjoy!

~Femeric

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were broken. Your brother, the only family you had left, died. Died protecting you. One of the Twelve Knights of Ishgard threw a bolt, straight twords you, but your brother took the hit.

You were chasing down, Ser Aymeric's father, or the Arch Bishop. Or, King Thordan. Who wanted Ishgard to suffer more, than it is now. He was Escaping Ishgard and you, Haurchfaunt, Ser Aymeric, Estintion and Lucia. He blocked the bolt with his shield, but, it was nose use. No matter how much he struggled, it went through the shield, through him.

*Flashback*

"Haurchfaunt!" You yelled, with tears already fourming from your eyes. He took a hit, from a Knight, to save you. He fell, onto the ground, blood, dripping out of his mouth. Aymeric ran over and held him on his lap. They were best friends.

Your brothers eyes slowly opened, he then scanned for you. His little light left in his eyes, got a tad bit brighter.

"Y/N, thank the twelves, your alright" He says. He coughs up some more blood.

"Im here, unharmed" You says. You take his hand into yours, and squeeze it, he gives a soft squeeze back.

"I couldnt imagine, if you were to get hurt, what would Eorzea do-" He got coughed up more blood. He looks at you and smiles.

"Oh, Y/N, dont look at me so" He says, with one final breath. His light fadding from his eyes fast.

"A smile, better suits....... a hero" He says. He weakly reaches up, cuffs your cheek and you smile, he smiles back. Then... he is gone. His hand drops onto your lab, you pick up his hand and squeeze it. You can feel tears streaming down your face. You feel a hand touch your back, it was Estinion, from underneath his helment, you could see, a sadden smile.

You get up and walk away, you couldnt stand being next, now to your dead brother.

*Flashback ends*

You ran, to back to the city, with tears in your eyes. People who lived in the city were worried. You ran to your home you once shared. You ran to your room. Took off your armor, threw it againts the wall and fell onto your bed. You cried non stop. Until you heard a knock.

"Come in" you say and hide yourself with your (F/C) blanket. Your (S/L) (H/C) covering your (S/T) face. Blushed with redness.

"Hey, (Y/N) Its me" says a familiar voice. It was Aymeric. He came in and sat on my bed.

"Dont worry, im in pain too, but a real man never cries" He says. He sniffles. You sit up, your eyes puffed up from crying. He looks at you and pulls you in for a hug, but you clank your head on his armor. You give and ow noise and rub where you hit your head.

Aymeric see's this as a sign and takes off his armor, leaving him in his sweaty under clothes, like your's. You blush. You have liked Aymeric. But, just now, you dont know what to do. Your in shock.

Aymeric puts his arm around your frame and pulls you into a embrace. You cry more, he strokes your (S/L) (H/C) hair. You can feel a few drips of water falling onto your head. He was crying as well.

Your in his embrace for who knows how long, crying, until, no more tears came out. You leg go of the embrace but something stops you, Aymeric still has his arm around you.

"Not yet.." he mumbled. Confused you feel yourself lay back onto your bed. Blushing. you hug him again.

"(Y/N)" He finally says.

"Yes?" You ask.

"I know may not be the right time, but, I love you." He says. He pins you to the bed, him ontop of you. You blush like crazy.

"Aymeric, I love you too." You say. He clashes his lips onto yours. Your lips collide, so as your tounges. Both of you moan while you make out. After who knows how long, you both release to catch your breath.

"(Y/N), will you be my girlfriend?" He ask with a smile.

"Ofcorse, Lord Commander" You say with a wink. You both chuckle. "Lets make some Hot Chocolate!" You say. You try to get up but he pins you to the bed.

"Not just yet, (Y/N)" He says with a seductive voice. He procedes to take of his shirt with leaving. wait, AN 8 PACK?! You blush and he smashes his lips to yours. Then you forget, everything. That happend, on that night.

*In the Aether flows*

Haurchfaunt looks down at you and Aymeric, making... love.

'I knew you would do that. I knew you liked her Aymeric' Haurchfaunt says to himself. He turns and walks away. Going to do, other things.