Vikragini ki toh ✊✊

Star Plus serial Ishqbaaz has taken a huge turn with the twist of Anika (Surbhi Chandna) and Vikram which is being organized by Shivaay (Nakuul Mehta). Shivaay and Anika’s relationship has reached a new turn where Anika is not ready to reveal Shivaay’s illegitimacy truth to him while Shivaay wants to push Anika to the extreme corner where she will spill the truth out and even confess her love for Shivaay.

Anika makes the drama of fake fiance Vikram, however, gets trapped herself when Shivaay invites Vikram and moreover, Vikram poses as Anika’s fiance. Agitated Shivaay decides to get Anika and Vikram married to test Anika’s love for him while Anika stays adamant as Vikram promises to help Anika in the drama.

However, In the upcoming episode of Ishqbaaz serial, Vikram’s real motive will come in front of the viewers. The upcoming episode will feature Anika and Vikram’s engagement which will be stalled by Ragini becoming unconscious due to the juice made by Rudra.

Meanwhile, Shivaay will make Anika wear his ring in the dark. Shivaay will be assured that Anika is wearing his ring but Ragini will play a new game. While Shviaay would be talking to Vikram, Ragini will come in between and will smartly slip the engagement ring on Vikram’s finger. Ragini will make Shivaay realize that Anika indeed went ahead with the engagement with Vikram. This will shock Shivaay while later Ragini will be seen having her secret talks with Vikram.

Vikram will be seen as Ragini’s pawn operating against Shivaay and Anika’s relationship. Will Rudra, Bhavya and Gauri expose Ragini and Vikram? Stay tuned in for more updates, upcoming twists, future stories and spoilers on Ishqbaaz serial