Part 1

Hi this is dom here, the doctor on Keller. You, the reader must be wondering what happened between me and Lofty, the nurse. Everybody else knows so its time you do too.
Incase you don't know who I am, I'm Dominic Copland, I work on the Keller ward In Holby City Hospital. I work along side a Nurse called Lofty. Don't worry that's not his real name, His real name is Ben Chiltern But everyone calls him Lofty. I also work along side a consultant called Sasha and a nurse called Essie who used to be together but are no more.
When Lofty first came i thought he was weird and I thought we would never get along as friends. His first impression wasn't the best I've seen let's just say that. I remember the exact first moment I met him, seeing that long black curly hair... Anyways.
Over time I got to see the real him. The clumsy Him. The problem with Lofty is he doesn't think before he says and he's very dosey but I think  that's what I like about him. He's so kind, I'm so glad I met him. So now I've introduced you let's get into the story. One day coming to work I saw Lofty with a girl, he seemed to be running away. Suddenly I started wondering off into my thought I was wondering what Loftys type was? Does he go for blonde barbie girls or Brunette feisty girls?. I was so lost in thought and suddenly Sasha brought me back to real life. I don't know why but I blurted out what's loftys type. A few moments later Sasha told me something, it changed the way I saw Lofty. He told me Lofty was Bisexual.
The next day my mum came to the hospital, she gave me advice to "go in for it" so I did. I thought Lofty liked me the way I did so I kissed him, but he rejected me. He said he only liked me as a friend. My heart was broken.