chapter 1

Lily's pov
(Your Lily)
"Sweetie wake up" my nanny Cooes waking me up for school "morning Melissa" I growl.

Yes I know that my dad is a true alpha and my mum is a hunter I practically grew up around the supernatural not to mention Im a werewolf myself.

I jump up and get in the shower. (Outfit and hair below)

(Minus the penny board)I look at myself in the mirror and decide to skip make-up running down the stairs quickly I see my mum making scrambled eggs on toast

I look at myself in the mirror and decide to skip make-up running down the stairs quickly I see my mum making scrambled eggs on toast.

I squeal causing her to jump "Lily you scared me" she pants causing me to laugh in return "sorry mummy but I just love scrambled eggs" she laughs and my dad runs in.

"Alison" he says greeting my mum with a kiss causing me to groan yes Alison is alive and yes she is my mother.

After eating I brush my teeth and grab my bag "dad mum im ready for school" I call out from downstairs and both of them come stumbling down.

They are seniors still but eh I don't care I kind of enjoy it getting in my mum's car we head off.

I groan as we pull up to the school I've grown to hate after I get out I shout a quick good bye and look for my friends when finally they come into view.

"MASON" I squeal jumping in his arms "hey my Smol bean" he chuckles causing me to chuckle.

I just realised I chuckle a lot.

All of a sudden this guy steps next to us "hey Mason" he greets and they do a handshake after there done I just stare into his eyes and he does the same.

After what feels like forever someone clears there throat I turn and see Derek I smile and hug him.

"Hey sourwolf" I greet and he smiles he loves me so much "I'm looking for your dad where is he?" He asks I point to English class as I just seen him walk in.

"Hey I'm Lily" I say offering my hand to the cute kid in front of me "Liam" he says wincing as he lifts his arm.

"Hey are you ok?" I ask him voice laced with concern he shakes his head and I drag him away from Mason "what's happened" I ask him again.

Liam's pov
I sigh a deep sigh knowing Lily isn't going to give up "my parents abuse me" she gasps and I see tears welling up causing my eyes to fill with tears.

I pull her in for a hug as she sobs in my shoulder when the bell for class rings she sighs and walks away I follow her.

Time skip until after school

Janet's pov (Derek's gf)
I rush around my food filled kitchen looking for my pan when I knock every pot over with my flailing arm I groan in fustration and bend over to pick them up when a gruff voice says "I got it,"

I turn around and kiss him he smirks and grabs my ass taking me by surprise "derek stop we only have a hour"

"It's ok babe, you'll have everything done in time I promise now I'll go get the cake which will probably take twenty minutes giving you enough time to get ready" he says I nod.

After I walk down the stairs I see Derek with the cake I give him a kiss "thanks babe" I thank him gratefully.

I'm inviting the pack over Stiles,Scott,Alisson,Liam, Lydia,Jackson,the twins and Lily.

Just as i am about to walk upstairs the bell rings I squeal with excitement and run towards the door.

Derek and I greet them all with a kiss on the cheek and a hug when we sit down I notice Lily and Liam are alot close I point them out to Derek and he smirks.

"Young love" he mumbles.

All of a sudden she leans over and whispers some thing in his ear I don't listen that's a disrespect to privacy Liam clears his throat..

"I have a annoucement"

We all stare at him "imgettingmanicpated"

"What" everyone asks "I'm getting mancipated"

"WHAT!" Scott screams.

"NO YOU CAN'T!" Scott yells once again. And Liam shrinks into his chair and I feel angry I know Derek can feel it too.

My eyes start glowing red and I turn to Scott "SCOTT" I howl at him and his eyes grow red too.

He leaps at me and Derek throws him across the room I see liam getting scared and tears welling in his eyes.

"That's your beta your supposed to support him"

Liam runs out with Lilly following.

Lilly's pov
Why Lily is screaming at Scott I notice Liam's eyes filling with tears and it makes me want to cry I put my head down so my dad dosent see.

All of a sudden I see liam run out the door.

I chase him but lose him half way so I turn back towards Derek's newly improved house and walk in, of course my dad tries to hug me but I push him off.

"Don't touch me!" I tell him looking him straight in his eyes "what!? Lilly? What's wrong?" He asks

"How dare you do that to him Scott he dosent deserve it" I use his name and I know immediately I insulted him.

"Why do you care?" He asks me again.

I struggle against it but tell him anyway "Liam gets abused by his dad and mum that's why he wants to be mancipated" they all gasp and my dad's eyes fill with tears.

"Oh my god, what have I done?" I turn to Janet and run to her arms she ingulfs me in a hug.

"He dosent give people enough time to explain" I cry

An hour later

"Lilly?"

"Uh oh" I mumble.

A/N

Hey guys I know I start a lot of books and don't update a lot but this one I think has a lot of passion and heart don't forget

I love you all always and forever.

Xoxo Molly