forbidden love

a/n: if you haven't noticed from the teaser already: yes! i did it again! it was just too tempting

a/n: if you haven't noticed from the teaser already: yes! i did it again! it was just too tempting. i couldn't resist. the moment i saw this i decided that i have to write something like this. it turned out much longer than i expected but i guess that's okay.
ps: i somehow imagined this as vmin all the time, so if you prefer vmin feel free to imagine them instead because i did too!

taemin pov:

"... we should go there after class today!" i heard my boyfriend whisper faintly. it sounded as if he was far away even though he stood right next to me. "yah! taemin!" i turned my head towards him. "huh?" "were you even listening?" i sighed. "jimin, i'm trying to focus on class." he pouted. god, how much I wanted to kiss away his pout at that moment. "tell me again after this class ends, okay? you should focus too! i don't want you to have problems memorising the choreography again." i whispered. he nodded and smiled. "okay."

we watched the dance instructor, slowly following his moves. "okay, class! your turn. you saw the moves, now practice them. i'll be watching and help you if you forgot a part. you'll have time to learn this part of the choreography until the end of the month which is in about 2 weeks." we got into position and started copying the moves he had shown us a minute ago. i stood behind jimin and to my surprise he got all moves right at the second try even though he hadn't paid much attention. he always learns so fast, i thought. why was i even worrying about him not paying attention in class when it's me who can't get the choreography right?

my eyes got stuck on him. the way the muscles in his arms, back and thighs flexed with every move he made had always fascinated me. i'm one lucky man to call this perfect angel my boyfriend, i thought. but i got quickly pulled out of my dreamlike state by our dance instructor who was yelling at me. "yah! mr lee! i would very welcome it if you would practice like everyone else instead of staring at mr park who, by the way, is doing great. good job, mr park!" i saw a blush creep up jimin's neck when the dance instructor praised him. "thanks, mr jung.", he mumbled with a small bow. he looked over his shoulder and smiled at me brightly. he had always loved being praised when he was doing well. his eyesmile slowly faded away and the blush reached the tip of his ears when he realised i had watched him dancing all this time. i smirked at him and started practicing again. i noticed him staring at me for a minute before he turned around to do the same.

a while later we walked out of the dance practice room together. "so... i heard you were staring at me, mr lee?", jimin asked with a teasing tone in his voice. "oh, shut up." he laughed and rested his head against my shoulder for a second. "let's grab some lunch at the cafeteria! i'm starving.", i suggested. "me too. let's go!", jimin said cheerfully and ran over to the cafeteria. i watched him, oblivious that i was smiling to myself.

we sat down at a table, our thighs touching. jimin shifted around uncomfortably and the next second he had already crossed his right leg over my left leg. i rested my hand on his thigh, right above his knee, drawing small circles on his knee with my thumb. i turned to look at him. "what did you want to tell me when we were in dance class?" he hummed, remembering that i hadn't paid attention to what he had said earlier. "the new ice rink that opened last week... i asked you to go there with me after class. we haven't gone on any cute dates for a while, so i thought it would be a nice idea." i smiled. he had always liked the romantic kind of stuff. "sure! we only have one more class anyway."