4

my man is my man is your man - her, this her man too   

"gabriella, get up, someone is at the door." niall shakes her, trying to wake her up.

"no, j-just get it. or go to sleep." she mumbles, accidentally scratching him on the shoulder while turning over. "it's the mailman, just go and come back."

niall jumps out of the bed in his boxers, walking downstairs. "h-hey haz. i- uh hi."

"niall?" harry furrows his eyebrows.

he rubs his eyes, running a hand through his hair. "dude, what are you doing here?" niall sighs, backing  up.

"i live next door, with my aunt. but um, gabriella told me to come over in the morning. so.. that's what i'm doing i guess."

"oh" niall responds coldly. "she's actually asleep right now, maybe you could come by tomorrow."

harry frowns, eyeing nialls' back when he turns to the side, opening the mailbox.

"what happened to your back." he lacks eye contact after the qquestion

"muffin, her puppy is.. a little wild, haha." niall ends the conversation there. "i'm gonna g-"

"niall, why are you taking so lo- harry. goodmorning, uh, hi." she fully covers herself with the robe better. 

"g'morning, gabriella." 

"harry, i totally forgot i invited you over. uh, come in."

"actually, no thanks. you guys can.. fuck again, or whatever. i don't care" harry storms away from the door, leaving niall and gabriella both dumbfounded. 

"i think.. that's my cue." he points to his car. 

"get dressed." gabriella instructs, walking away slowly. 

-

"what do you want?" she opens the door, blocking harrys entrance. 

"you said you'll show me more designs today. so i'm back." he grins, acting as if nothing had just happened the last few hours ago. 

she squints at him, tightening her silk robe. "still not dressed, i see. but nialls gone. weird" she rolls her eyes. "so what?'

"so.. i think you were expecting me-" he grabs her ass, backing her into the house, and onto the nearest wall. "expecting daddy to come fuck you, maybe?'

she giggles as he picks her up. 'harry, don't embarrass yourself. you're not my daddy. i'm the dominant in this relat-"

"relationship?  thats.. interesting wording." he presses his cock into her, weirdly, he wasn't getting hard in time. "you know w-what i meant." she gasps, sneering at him as he slips a finger under her robe, rubbing her clit through her panties. 

"h-harry, put it in- put your cock inside of mommy." 

"o-okay no. my dick's soft again." he growls, sliding her down from him. "i'm not calling you mommy, that shit is kinda weird when you actually think of it." 

he adjust his member through his shorts, making himself more comfortable. "you ruined it. you just ruined it." 

"are you fucking serious dude? the fuck? you want me to call you daddy, but i switch the roles and all of a sudden your dick turns soggy?" she snorts, "this is why i can't stand you weird, and immature white boys. so cocky. fuck you."

she picks her panties from inbetween her ass, "and to think i was actually going to ride your cock until you were cumming inside of me. fuck you dude."

she turns, walking upstairs. "g-gabs stop.." he pushes the front door shut, locking it just incase. following her upstairs, he apologizes.

"i can try, but you don't expect me to say it when we're not fucking.." please say no

"i guess i kinda do"

-  

updatin tmr chill

vote on every chap yo

follow my ig and snap: hariaxashley