Sick Days

🌸🌸🌸

🌸🌸🌸

Namsoo strolled into homeroom, always being the first to arrive almost every day. Her phone dinged signaling a message.

She went to go check it to see it was a text from Yoonji.

Listless Ji: I'm not coming today I'm sick. Fighting!

Soowu: Why'd you end it with Fighting?

Listless Ji: cause fIGHTING

Soowu: wow you sure you're not drunk? Have a good rest Ji

Listless Ji: I will and go talk to Jin 👉👌👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅

Soowu: ew. And uhm I'll try

Listless Ji:

Namsoo laughed and put away her phone

Namsoo laughed and put away her phone. She remembered the first time she told Yoonji about her crush on Jin or well when Yoonji figured it out.

🌸🌼🌸

Yoonji sat back with a lollipop sticking out her mouth, her head was thrown back looking up at the eggshell white ceiling. It was study hall and Yoonji was doing nothing while Namsoo was doing some missing homework.

Yoonji looked over at the entrance of the library and saw Jin coming in. "Hey, Namsoo would you dye your hair ?" Yoonji asked as she took her lollipop put her mouth. "Yeah, why are are you asking?"

"Jin dyed his hair blonde," she said as she put the lollipop back in her mouth. "What!" Namsoo looked up and ahead fast to see Jin talking to some girl. Yoonji smirked as she watched Namsoo. "Wow he looks even better than he did before, how is that even possible ?"

"Namsoo, do you have a facebook?" Namsoo shook her head. "Give me your phone I'll set it up" Namsoo handed Yoonji her phone even if she refused Yoonji was going to do it anyways.

"So Namsoo how long have you been crushing on Jin?" Yoonji asked as she handed back the phone to Namsoo to enter her email and make a password. "I- what do you mean?"