Chapter 4

(Sorry it's kinda short! I hope you are enjoying my story! This story is mostly dedicated to @Chase4058 I love you! Well enjoy my loves you guys help me to keep going. Vote comment and add!)

   "You know you can't always be so hard on him." Dad whispers softly.
   "We can't be soft on him either. He'll become soft. His heart will get broken so many times." Mother whispers back.
   "I understand. He's a hatchling though. If I was him I would have done the same." Dad answers.
   My ears twitch while listening to them. I roll slightly now, wings outstretched, on my back. Starring at the rocky, muddy, stupid ceiling.
   "Its not that stupid you know."
   I practically jump out my body when Julie appears from the crack in my wall.
   "Julie!" I whisper shout.
   "Sorry, should have announced. Keep forgetting." Julie giggles slightly.
   "Ssh. I am supposed to be grounded, don't get me in trouble you sneaky little elf." I hiss softly.
   She does a mini salute and props down on the floor.
   I turn only my belly curling my wings. "What brings you here?"
   "Nothing really. I got bored with the other elf kids."
   A soft rumble crawls through the cave. Lifting my head I look over the side seeing dad place a boulder back concealing the hideout once again. He looks up at me and I quickly lay my head back down looking at Julie.
  "What?"
  "Nothing."
  "You sure?"
  I nod slowly, placing my head on my paws. Julie leans her back against the stone wall and grins.
"What so funny?"
"Oh nothing. I just think it's funny when your in trouble." Julie plays with the blond braid in her hair.
"No its not."
"Mhm."
  I study her emerald green eyes shimmer in pleasure. She glances around the cave with big curious green eyes. She grins wide when she meets my gaze. I shake my head blinking. I shift my gaze to my talons and lick under my nail. Cleaning out the dirt and grime.
"You're cute when you study things." Julie whispers softly.
  My eyes shift up to her, "What do you mean?"
  "Well your eyes glow and you get a brightness around you. You seem to have an outline of yellow light. Only elves can see." Julie tries explaining. Her nose wrinkles while she thinks. She sends a mental image of my face. Me looking at her.
"I see no difference."
Julie sighs, "of course you don't. To you, you're looking at a normal image of yourself. Plus your a dragon."
The image fades away.
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"Oh nothing." She smirks teasingly then Her eyes widen, "oh. Hello sir." She bows deeply.
I look up to see my Father's head, "oh....hello father."
"Hello Julieousis. Hello Tor. Mind telling me what happen."
Julie stands straight, "Nothing really..." She gasps, "uh I mean sir!"
  Dad chuckles, "Just call me Tropic, Julieousis."
  "Yes si- I mean Tropic. You may call me Julie if you like." She plays with a strand of hair nervously.
"Like I have said in the past, you name is Julieousis so I will call you as so."
"Yes Tropic......sir."
"Anyway, Tor, you best be careful. Your mother has agreed to take you off grounding. Do mind to behave though."
"Yes dad. Thanks dad."
"Your welcome. Well I'll be off. See you before sundown. Good day Julieousis."
"You too Tropic sir!"
Dad leaves and Julie sighs heavily.
"I thought I almost got you in trouble even more."
"It's okay." I yawn slightly.
"I better go. BYEZZZ!"
"Bye.." I lay my head on my talons closing my eyes, instantly falling asleep.