ångest

-
the yellow lines on the highway sped by in a blur, and we flew through the night, and we felt free. but, we weren't, and we knew it. we were running away from something, and running away was never the path to freedom.

i thought about telling her to turn back, i thought about suggesting we stop where we're at now, because deep down my heart knew i would regret this, but for some reason, the words i wanted to say failed to exit my mouth.

i just sat silently in the passenger seat, watching as lights and trees flew past me.

it was late, it was about 2am. we didn't really know where we going. we just knew we had to get away. that, we weren't wanted here and we sure as hell weren't needed here.

it all started when we got caught. doing that thing in the locker room. and we were shouted at, we were called names, we were judged.

and though both of us have always gone with a
"who cares what people think?" attitude, the judge-mental words of others still hurt sometimes.

i mean, yeah..maybe we don't care about what people think, but we have feelings, and things still hurt, even when you don't care. 

if people just wouldn't have been so harsh, maybe we wouldn't be where we're at right now. but maybe running away from everything was the only option..what was supposed to happen. maybe everything will be okay.. at-least i hope.

heyyyy, im tyler! thanks for reading. i dont have much to say honestly besides each chapter will be different, the next chapter will be a flasback of before present time, and them the third chapter will be back to present time, etc.
sorry this chapter is short, others will be longer.

follow me on instagram:
@/tylerrhpesoj ( MAIN - FANPAGE )
@/bingeivyy ( BACKUP )
@/kktyley ( PERSONAL )
@/wickedstylo ( MY ART )