Chapter 8: 'Like' is in the air

☆♢☆♢☆♢☆♢☆♢☆♢☆♢☆♢☆♢☆♢That same night☆♢☆♢☆♢☆♢☆♢☆♢☆♢☆♢☆♢☆♢

Ginger's POV

I stand there holding up the necklace for Ashley to see, and her jaw just drops. "Mason gave you that? Wow", she says surprised. "I know, right", I say. "Yeah" She continues, "..... He loooooooves you!", she jumps up and down again. I roll my eyes, "No he doesn't, we just met, he likes me, and I like him" "Sure. Well then, 'like' is obviously in the air", she winks, "But I think he loves you" "Whatever"

Mason's POV

I think I love her ._.

No, I can't, we just met. I can't love her, I just..... Really like her. But it seems really weird. Like or love? Do I love her or do I like her? Ughhh! I don't know!

Ashley's POV

He totally loves her.... I think.. Probably

Justin's POV

From what I can tell, I think he loves her. But that can't be, they just met! All 4 of us just met! You don't see me asking Ashley out, do ya?

☆♢☆♢☆♢☆♢☆♢☆♢☆♢☆♢☆♢☆♢1 week later☆♢☆♢☆♢☆♢☆♢☆♢☆♢☆♢☆♢☆♢☆♢☆♢☆♢

Justin's POV

I think I wanna ask Ashley out.

Ashley's POV

Is he gonna ask me out, or what!

*knock knock knock!*

.... I'll take that as a yes

I open the door and see Justin standing there, "Hey Justin!" "Hey Ashley, so, I was wondering if you wanted to go out? On a date?"

Play it cool, play it cool...

"YES!!...", I clear my throat, "I mean... Sure"

"Awesome", he smiles.

Justin's POV

Yes!!!

Ashley's POV

He looks at me with kind eyes, "How about a walk on the beach later tomorrow?", I smile, "Sure" He smiles, too.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡The next night♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"So Ginger, how do I look?", I ask nervously. "Ashley, you look beautiful", She smiles. I'm wearing a dark purple dress with purple high heels, a little lighter than the dress. "Thanks", I smile. "Anytime, Ashley, go have fun"

I walk out and head off to Justin's. I open the door to his house, and he's standing there in a tux ( FYI if ever there is a date, the guy's always gonna be in a tuxedo :P just so u know ), with a rose in his hand. "This is for you", he says handing me the rose. "Thank you", I blush. He opens the door for me and we walk to the nearest beach ( -_- sand biome :P ), holding hands. We finally get there.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡1 hour later♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

We talk all night long, then when it starts getting a little darker I lean in for a kiss, and we walk back home.

Ginger's POV

~At home~

"So, when they get back, should you tell them or should I?", I ask Mason, sitting on the couch with him.

"I'll tell them", he smiles as I put my head on his shoulder and he grasps my hand.

Hey guys! I really liked this chapter and I hope you do, too! Also I'm gonna be posting the next chapter of "First Love" now, and, don't forget to hit that 'follow' button. Byyyyyeeee! ^-^